Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me the avatars are changing and they show who made the last post, but it says they are all KStat. Heh

Comment

• God has one heck of a sense of humor.

Comment

• I just closed two threads - the Michigan Football 2019 Season thread and the Wisconsin game thread. Both with excellent recent posts but there was a ton of cross posting making it hard to keep track. I created a new thread and stuck it....... The State of Michigan Football in 2019.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Hanni, I tried to merge the thread you created for the M - Illinois game today with the thread I created Sunday evening. There were two posts in it from Wiz and Linesman. For whatever reason I wasn't able to move your topic thread and the two posts into the M -Illinois thread that was already created. Instead it got deleted. Sorry. Now there is just one Illinois game thread and it is stickied at the section at the top of the forum.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Hey, guys. I bought and installed a new little toy that shows who liked a post. Want to see how it works? Like this post and take a look. You can still click on the number of likes to see the complete list.

I may play around with how it displays, but for now, it looks like this:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• I like that. Thanks Deborah!
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Where's the dislike button ...... we need one like that for Wiz's posts.

Comment

• I propose a separate thread for movie discussion/reviews. I plan to vomit (occasionally obscure) pop culture references all over it.

Comment

• Done.

Comment

• Jeff: Do you think we could add a thread for Major League Baseball? I wanted to make some comments about the Astros cheating scandal, but I can't find a thread where those comments might fit.

No big deal if it can't be added.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        Jeff: Do you think we could add a thread for Major League Baseball? I wanted to make some comments about the Astros cheating scandal, but I can't find a thread where those comments might fit.

No big deal if it can't be added.

https://www.detroitlionsforum.com/fo...igers/page2299
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'd go with the link above, Liney. It is an OT subject and on this forum, that's what the Miscellaneous and Off-Topic thread is for. So, if you want it discussed here I'd prefer you to post in the OT thread rather start a new one.

I'm open to adding it if other mods want to do that.

Comment

• I've always just posted random baseball stuff on the Tigers thread...

Comment

• Forgot about that thread ...... that works too.

Comment

• Hi, folks.

I updated our vBulletin software today from version 5.5.2 to 5.6.1. The upgrade had a few hiccups, so it took much longer than I had planned. Sorry for any inconvenience!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X