This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshole!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thirded, fourthed and a fifth of scotch...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• liney, thanks for your recent donation!! I appreciate the support!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• For anyone interested, please know that our hosting costs are now $65 a month.

You can continue to support the Forum through donations and/or using the Amazon link for shopping (adding items/subscriptions to your cart using the link and then purchasing them).

Another non-cost way to support the Forum is to be an ambassador - welcome newbies, share news that hasn't yet been posted, and encourage conversations.

Thanks
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for the work you do, Deborah.

Guys: if everyone who regularly contributes here would give $5.00 per month, that would likely take care of Deborah's entire debt for the forums.

Lets help her out with this. Its not like you yahoos have no money.

Thanks
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Done liney...I sent $60 for the year. Even though I am the most hated here...I'll still donate...Deb does a great job.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Post the particulars, Deb. PayPal link or whatever.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Done liney...I sent $60 for the year. Even though I am the most hated here...I'll still donate...Deb does a great job.
                  Wrong. I am at the top of the hate scale.

Comment

• If it’s any comfort, I hate you both equally.

Comment

• I’m gonna send $61, because I can’t stand the idea of Wiz beating me at anything.

Comment

• heh

WDS

WIZ DERANGEMENT SYNDROME
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz! Thank you so much for your donation!! I was wondering who that was from.

AlabamAlum - the link is here: PayPal.Me
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I received another donation...but I don't recognize the email address. Was that you, AA?
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If it was all in nickels, it was him.

Comment

• Nickels? He must have won at the track!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X