No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have they moved Ann Arbor below the Mason-Dixon?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fair. Almost anyone North of the Mason-Dixon line. Fucking HARBAUGH!!!! is going to be a real problem.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alabama loses to Auburn and Ohio State loses to Michigan. Bucknuts and Tide relegated to the Outback Bowl.

I will meet you in Hell, shyster (at the BWW in St. Pete before the game).
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The last time Ohio State played in a non-BCS/CFP/NY6 bowl was in the Outback -- to cap the horrific Year of Fickell. It's only fitting that in the season that Fickell's shitass Bearcats fall ass-backwards into the CFP that Ohio State revisits TSP for another disgraceful early am New Year's Day beatdown.

Fuck this fucking season.

Comment

• FTR, the last time a non-Fickell Ohio State team played in some off-brand bowl game, it was the 2004 Alamo Bowl. What a debacle of a season. Fortunately, they found Troy Smith though he spent the entire season in full-on "development" mode -- like CJ Stroud. And fortunately, they dispatched a shitty Okie State with ease to finish up at -- JFC -- 8 and fucking 4.

Comment

• We played M in the Ambiguous Tropical Fruit Bowl. I mean you can’t even narrow it down? Just a non-descript ‘citrus’?

At least with the Outback, we’ll get a coupon for a coconut shrimp or bloomin’ onion appetizer as salve for our wounds.

Comment

• JFC.

Battle of the Sand.

pathetic
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is no balm sufficiently palliative for me to endure a M-Bearcat CFP semifinal. Your bloomin' onion and coconut shrimp cannot redeem the irredeemable.

Comment

• You need to be a glass half full guy: alum of a shitty team who has a tasty snack or an alum of a shitty team who gets nothing.

I chose the former. I exude positivity. I am like a CFB version of Tony Robbins.

Comment

• I know Tony Robbins. Tony Robbins and I are friends. You sir, are no Tony Robbins.

Pee Wee Herman...perhaps.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• sheesh .. anyone have a spare excavator? .. this place is full of crap ...

900x0_s3-42761-MNSW-CAT-336-EXCAVATOR-1.jpg
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Mmmm...heavy machinery...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ******SPOILER ALERT********* -- do not read if want to watch Saturday's games without knowing what will happen...

M 34, Sparty 17. I do think Sparty hits a play or two, but the slow-moving HARBAUGH!!!! Death Machine is destined for an epic clash with KIRBY!!!!

Iowa 17, Badgers 13. Iowa is actually +3' in this game. I think I have slightly more confidence in Iowa's offense than Wisconsin's offense.

Illinois 24, Rutgers 20. I'd like to believe Rutgers can win on the road, but when you lose by 2 TDs at Evanston High there's really no cause to do so.

Maryland 27, Indiana 17. IU is in free fall. The Turtle's defense might be what the IU offense needs, but I doubt there's any fix to that train wreck.

Goofers 30, nFw 17. nFw is just too beatdown after their tangle with the Death Machine. Row the Boat is lurking in the West.

Nebraska 38, Purdue 24. If this is somehow a one-score game, FROSTY!!!! will find a way to lose it. But, the Huskerz Offensive Juggernaut marches on and gets a nice tune up for next week's showdown.

Pennsylvania State 23, Ohio State 20. I want to believe Ohio State can play at least a little defense and that CJ Stroud isn't some sort of video game hero against shitty teams and a clown against good teams. I want to believe that.

Comment

• You have become a caricature of yourself.

...which is not a good thing...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Am I the only one shocked and amazed that Wiz spelled ‘caricature’ correctly?

Comment

Working...
                                X