No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilinski is talented. Glad he’s leaving the SEC.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Indiana on a 23-3 run in Iowa City to go up 11 on the Hawkeyes with 2:03 left. Hoosier up!!

Comment

• Kevin Warren announces the B1G will play conference only for baseball. Only major conference to do so.

What a fucking moron. If any of the sports is not a risk it's this one. Major fucking tool.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So does that mean they're not going south to train and get ready for the season? Southern and western teams start practicing in February. If its conference only, are the teams having pre season practices at their own facilities?

This isn't good.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yep. Kiss goodbye to any chance of padding your RPI...which is critical in college baseball for postseason bids...

He is a fucking idiot.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fitzgerald reportedly signed a 10-year extension with Northwestern today

Comment

• The Fighting Fitzgeralds. Good for him. Here's to continuing to torment OSU and it's fans.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Yep. Kiss goodbye to any chance of padding your RPI...which is critical in college baseball for postseason bids...

He is a fucking idiot.
                  And now, with the 14 day shutdown, all of the spring teams that were engaged in early workouts, are completely stopped. No baseball, softball, indoor/outdoor track, .. nothing. Which puts those teams behind everyone else.

I see the spring sports being edged out yet again this season. That totally sucks. The baseball and softball teams are doggone good. Nobody will ever know.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• How the FUCK does that imbecile still have a job...the PAC-12 finally wised up and firedLarry Scott...WAKE UP B1G...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent- FYI, Husted says he's a NO on running for Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        How the FUCK does that imbecile still have a job...the PAC-12 finally wised up and firedLarry Scott...WAKE UP B1G...
                        That's rhetorical, right? RACIST!

Comment

• Yes I am racist. You busted me. I forgot in these WOKE days of sports we cannot pass judgment on an African-American...my apologies.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You (supposedly) make good chicken wings. You can't be racist. It's confusing.

Comment

• Heh

STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                              X