Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Purdue will make some noise vs ND in a close defeat. The refs will make a bad call that leads to a narrow ND win.

ND 27
    Purdue 24.

Don't underestimate David Bell and George Karlaftis.
    AND Jack Plummer is not Jake Plummer's son. Not related.
    fuckin' refs
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sparty, Indiana both (barely) up over ranked teams at halftime. Gophers leading Colorado 13-0 in the second quarter.

Comment

• Either Sparty is better than expected or all three of their games have been played in perfect storm conditions. Did Miami underestimate them? Tucker seems to be Dantonio without the Michigan penis envy. He's getting 2 and 3 stars to play like 4 stars.

Who can figure Minnesota? Captain Kangaroo has his Goofers playing well. paddle the canoe .. or whatever.

Man, I wish Purdue would have laid a L on ND ... would have did my heart well ...

Nebraska ... c'mon man ...

What is going on with NW? Last year they played in the Big Ten CCG. This year, they can't even handle Duke? I mean, I'd get it if this was basketball .. but ye gads ..

Iowa is having a tussle with Kent State? Really?

CFB ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• MSU has a good line, probably the best OL they have had since the Rose Bowl year. Thorne has been really good. Mel Tucker's staff put a lot of time and effort into the transfer market I t. So far so good, Kenneth Walker has been a revelation. Jayden Reed has been as good as advertised.

Miami was overrated, so take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Sparty was likely to improve, they returned alot of starters, took on a few transfers, and had some really bad luck last season other than when they played us. They have the same problem we have, B1G East looks very good, lots of toss up games other than Maryland who should be an easy win.

Comment

• Probably the weakest slate of games so far this year.

WEEK FOUR

Wisconsin v. Notre Dame at Soldier Field (12 PM) Fox
              Minnesota v. Bowling Green (12 PM) ESPNU
              Northwestern v. Ohio (12 PM) BTN
              Penn State v. Villanova (12 PM) BTN

Michigan v. Rutgers (3:30 PM) ABC
              Illinois @ Purdue (3:30 PM) BTN
              Iowa v. Colorado State (3:30 PM) FS1
              Maryland v. Kent State (3:30 PM) BTN

Michigan State v. Nebraska (7 PM) FS1
              Ohio State v. Akron (7:30 PM) BTN
              Indiana @ Western Kentucky (8 PM) CBS-SN

Comment

• Barstool’s Dave Portnoy wants Bama and it’s hard to blame him.
                Attached Files
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Beat Ohio State first. Then you can talk.

That said, I doubt he was serious in the post… hopefully.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Portnoy went to M. He’s a huge fan. And Michigan is absolutely playing better than Bama.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Portnoy has given in to the Kool Aid. He will regret it.

Comment

• Liney...can we borrow your special teams next Saturday vs. Sparty?

Thanks brother.

Signed,

The Wizard, Esq.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Its fine with me, Wiz, but I think they're already spoken for.

Tell Frosty to coach up those Huskerz. Somebody needs to lay a "L" on Sparty.

Comment

• Sparty 23 Frosty 12
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Portnoy has given in to the Kool Aid. He will regret it.
                              Hannibal is that you. Why did you hijack Linesman's avatar?
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm not drinking the Kool Aid, Jeff. Lots of things can still go wrong with this season.

I'll enjoy the good stuff, but I'm expecting some bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X