No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would have gotten your asses kicked.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just looked it up and we were undefeated.

Suck on that, junior

Comment

• WE ARE TOO!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• B10 was probably going to put 7 teams in the Elite 8. Shame. Of course, Ohio State probably would not be one of them, so Huzzah!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bama would have been 3 of the Final Four teams.

Comment

• In the CBI
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Spartans were just peaking after truly stumbling through lineups in the regular season.

Comment

• Michigan was looking at early exits in both the B1G and NCAA tourneys. But, I feel bad for the guys that they didn't at least get to play it out.

The longer these quarantines go on, the more the possibility exists that it could affect fall sports. Spring practice just got started for Michigan football, and now they can't finish it. Maybe the NCAA will allow more summer practice?

Lots of questions to be answered.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe Coronavirus will go on long enough to rob Ryan Day of another easy blowout win over Harbaugh.

Comment

• Hey, talent ....... From Barron's. Suck it (it's paywalled):

There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Michigan was looking at early exits in both the B1G and NCAA tourneys. But, I feel bad for the guys that they didn't at least get to play it out.

The longer these quarantines go on, the more the possibility exists that it could affect fall sports. Spring practice just got started for Michigan football, and now they can't finish it.
                          Correction: Michigan had not even started Spring practice yet. I believe that was slated for next week.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• idiots
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu

Comment

• say please
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X