Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinten Somerville, a DE out of Arizona, ranked #150 overall, gives his verbal to Michigan today.

Comment

• Good, but need to see results on the field.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Good, but need to see results on the field.
        Well, sure. However, this is the recruiting thread.

Comment

• I'll try to remember that in the future.

I make no guarantees.

Comment

I'll try to remember that in the future.

I make no guarantees.
            Here's your first opportunity- 4-star WR out of California, Cristian Dixon commits to Michigan. He's ranked #210 overall, which makes him the 5th highest-ranked recruit in Michigan's class.

Michigan is back up to being the 6th ranked class nationally. For now, at least.

Sam Webb interviewed his mom a few days ago and she said that she thinks Cristian may want to make other OV's anyway, just because he wants to travel. And that he was looking at going to a school away from home, just because he wanted to see more of the world. We'll see.
            Last edited by *JD*; June 25, 2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like about a 50/50 commit. He can be swayed elsewhere. We'll see if Harbaugh can get the LOI signed.

Comment

Sounds like about a 50/50 commit. He can be swayed elsewhere. We'll see if Harbaugh can get the LOI signed.
                I'd say more like 80/20. The interview was with his mom and she really likes Michigan. He came off sounding (to me) more like a young man that wants to see the world.

Here's the link to Part 1: https://omny.fm/shows/michigan-insid...dup-pt1-062420

Comment

• Good day for Jimmy Ballgame too:
                  https://twitter.com/BrandonHuffman/s...79894045310976

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Zero chance they maintain that rank, IMO. I’d guess 12 +/- 2.
                    Is this still your opinion? They're now at 8th (they were at 6 when you made this post) and still seem to be in good shape for Top-50 guys like Edwards and Spindler, as well as getting Crystal Ball picks in for top-200 player Rayshaun Benny. If they get all 3 of those guys and a couple of more guys in the top-300, wouldn't that keep them at least around where they are at, if not higher?

Comment

• M is hitting on almost every top target on their board, they'll get Edwards too. Seems M doesn't pursue any long shots.

Comment

• Is this still your opinion? They're now at 8th (they were at 6 when you made this post) and still seem to be in good shape for Top-50 guys like Edwards and Spindler, as well as getting Crystal Ball picks in for top-200 player Rayshaun Benny. If they get all 3 of those guys and a couple of more guys in the top-300, wouldn't that keep them at least around where they are at, if not higher?
                        Yes. They're at #8 with 20 commits. Every team ahead of them except one has fewer commits. Texas, Alabama and Georgia are all behind them. They will finish ahead of them. Oklahoma may also finish ahead of them.

They're putting together a nice little class......for Michigan. But right now they have 2 top 100 players. Assuming that Ohio State's rejection of Edwards means he goes to M, that's 3. Spindler is a toss up. Do they have any realistic expectation for other top 100 players?

So, yeah.

And I'm sure Worthy is a great player. But, he'd be 14th best in Ohio State's class. Position-wise, Ohio State has recruited 9 WRs in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 classes. All of them are top 100. And they still may add Ebguka.

So, in terms of winning the B10 East....
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Its a shame all that talent has to sit a year. For both teams, of course ...

Comment

• To quote The Wizard, STFU.

Comment

• I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to quote The Wizard, .. but I guess if you must ...

Comment

• The Wizard is an football official. He is, therefore, trustworthy and worth quotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X