Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone remember a 24 hour period like this?
    7 4* players... wow!

Comment

• Unofficial rumor ... Tuley-Tillman has tweeted he's Blue. I'll see if I can get it confirmed
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 247sports already lists him as a commit!

Top100 OT Logan Tuley-Tillman gives Michigan eight commitments for the weekend.
        Last edited by Pasadena Blue; February 19, 2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• OL recruiting has got to be done now.
          If Kozan decides to drop in as a center, Hoke will have all the OL depth he has been craving for.

Ty Isaac would have to be crazy not to sign up.

Comment

• mgoblue beside itself. 32* weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
              can anyone remember a 24 hour period like this?
              8 4* players... wow!
              FIFY. Really unbelievable. The class is half full.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yep. We are somewhere around 21 - 22 scholarships available, and 11 are taken.

There may be a flip here and there, but for the most part, I think most of these kids stay committed.

Now, Hoke and Mattison can focus on the elite guys they need at the key positions like RB and CB.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Amazing haul at OL in back-to-back classes, still see them adding one more. M will be able to be picky, so they don't need to settle...

Now Tuley-Tillman & Bosch need to recruit the other Illinois recruits; Treadwell, Isaac & Pocic... Getting 4 from that group (of 5) would be unbelievable. Maybe Brian Kelly shouldn't scream at his players so much and be less of an asshole...

This class is already half full; 11 commits (8 in a weekend) out of a projected class of 22-24.

Comment

• Sick!

Comment

• even Talent is quiet in awe of the Flounder!

Comment

• Willie Ollie Willie!

Comment

• Holy Sh$$ never seen anything like this. Amazing weekend!!!!

Comment

• I'm just worried that if we keep settling for 4* kids we won't have any room left for any of the 5* kids that haven't made up their minds yet.
                            ;-)

Comment

• Obviously a very long way to the finish line, but with half of the class signed up (barring defections), I just hope we can finish stronger than last year.

It would be great if we could complete the Illinois trifecta with Treadwell, Isaac, and Pocic.

How are things looking with Robert Foster... has he announced a timetable for a decision?

Comment

• Foster will, IMO, be a Buckeye.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X