Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You know it, Rocko!

Mixing in that green stain for several posts just ain't friendlylike....

Comment

• I need to speak with your supervisor....

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hopefully nobody here was among the folks booing yesterday. That doesn't help the team and that certainly doesn't leave a good impression on any of the recruits (in many sports) attending the game.

Comment

• CJ Stroud is visiting M this weekend. He's a fast rising QB. However, Georgia and Ohio State are heavily involved and M is playing catch up. So, if UGa and OSU are involved you know he's been offered roughly $250K. M is already way behind in comfort and relationships. So, HARBAUGH!!!! and GATTIS!!! are going to have to really sell him on how spectacular M is to overcome the manifest recruiting inequities M faces. Obviously, if he chooses M then money was not a factor and, of course, if chooses anywhere else he was bought.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was reading about him last night, Harbaugh and Gattis visited him. The late start is because Michigan QB recruit JD Johnson football career has ended due to complications stemming from a coarctation of his aorta, a heart issue, that cannot be treated through surgery.

Comment

• Yes, I know why they are in on him late, but they still are. And Georgia and Ohio State and their respective armies of bagmen were in much earlier. So, I'm not sure why M is even bothering given the manifest institutional inequities they face in this situation.

Anyway, Stroud is real good.

Comment

• Gattis doesn't have enough of those 'burner' cards Liney was talking about for us to have any real chance.

Comment

• Michigan's recruiting situation is fairly simple. They have to keep trying. They're likely to strike out more often than hitting a grand slam, but they have to keep trying.

It is what it is.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I just find it interesting that HARBAUGH!!! is recruiting a player with such poor character that he's obviously taking money.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Gattis doesn't have enough of those 'burner' cards Liney was talking about for us to have any real chance.
                        I doubt Gattis is the one giving them out, but maybe he is.

If I was a rich M booster, I'd probably do the same thing. M needs the help.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Alabama bagmen already have a commitment from a 5-star QB or we would be plying him with pork skins and Miller High Life.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Let's make one thing perfectly clear -- college athletes aren't just going to benefit from their likeness. They are going to benefit from their performance. There will be no enforceable cap on what a recruit can be paid, which means that any amount of money will be thrown around with a straight face that it is for your "likeness", an autograph, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X