X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven't noticed

Comment

• Former TE and UM commit, Nick Patterson (yep, Shea's younger brother) has flipped to Princeton. Frankly, I'd take Princeton over M most of the time so, I get it. As well, the new thing is players moving and jockeying around for playing time. Patterson wasn't going to make the the TE roster anytime soon. A good move for him ......but this brings up a question:

What's the impact of the increased mobility of CFB players afforded them by the transfer portal and an early signing period that is so open-ended in its structure that it leaves programs at a disadvantage if the player doesn't sign early?
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• M's instate talent is really good this year -- a rare year where you have 3-4 very good to elite type players. If M can sweep them all then HARBAUGH!!!! is going to have the backbone of a very good class.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damon Payne is unlikely though they are favorites for most the top 7-8 depending who you put in that group.

Comment

• Right. Payne is gonzo. Oddly, I think Ohio State could get him if they wanted him, but he's not at the top of their board. Weird.

HARBAUGH!!! should get Edwards and Spindler. Or rather, those are the kids he absolutely MUST get if he's going to ever win big. But, I don't think they're locks. I think the other two lineman are probably locks -- one of them is already committed, I think.

Comment

• I think what he needs is a satellite camp in Osaka. Lots good talent in the Empire of the Rising Sun.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My guess is that Henderson has been on board for awhile. It was then up to Pryor or Edwards. They brought Edwards in and gave him a chance to commit (hence Pryor looking hard at UNC). Edwards did not. So, it's Henderson and Pryor.

Good luck beating Georgia for Edwards.

Comment

• It's really gonna be something if HARBAUGH!!!! misses out on 4 of the top 5 in-state kids in a fantastic "elite" talent year for the state.

Comment

• Big day for M recruiting. HARBAUGH!!!!'s machine is rolling.

Comment

• bootlicker
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M will continue to contend for 2nd in the B1G East.

Comment

• I know there's some optimism for M to flip Lorenzo Styles from ND. That would surprise me. But, who knows? Styles is actually a legit recruit. I think his NFL career is at CB, but the kid is dead set on playing WR. He's probably a slot all the way. Ohio State definitely wanted him and was even willing to take him at WR. However, once that ship sailed it sailed. He's good, but he's not good enough to chase to the ends of the Earth.

His competition level is very high and he plays for one of the top 5 programs in Ohio and almost certainly the top public school program.

Comment

• What is this recruiting you speak of?

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lol, well that explains the last decade plus of Michigan Football quite well.

Comment

Working...
                                X