Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao ! This is better than getting a multiple 5 star recruits, damn MSU melted down on this last night. To bad I was busy last night to see the reactions live. Tucker though he was in the bag.

Comment

• Michigan rallies to get commitment from state's No. 1 receiver Andrel Anthony

Andrel Anthony was the talk of the recruiting world this week as predictions from analysts quickly changed from Michigan State to Michigan.

Tucker and the Spartan staff had gotten Anthony on campus prior to COVID-19 shutting down visits and then secured a commitment from friend and teammate Ethan Boyd.

East Lansing High wide receiver Andrel Anthony was the talk of the recruiting world this week as predictions from analysts quickly changed from Michigan State to Michigan.

Comment

• Seen this on Brians site

Just to create some perspective: Anthony would have been the #1 composite rated recruit in MSU's class by almost 150 spots. He is Michigan's 14th best recruit in the class, according to the rankings.

Comment

• He’s a 3-star player with maybe a bit of upside. How is he causing so much butthurt feelings?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Its a local Michigan / Michigan St thing, I guess Liney could answer better than me. I don't remember a high profile local kid right from E Lansing committing to Michigan? Mork Dantoino first was recruiting him. These adults insulting him personally on twitter should be embarrassed.

Comment

• Sparty already had him written in their recruiting class with permanent marker. Hurts way more to lose an East Lansing recruit than one from say Illinois.

Comment

• I’d almost rather see him go to M and take up a spot. That’s not the kind of player that is frightening.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I honestly didn't know anything about him, but if he's considered "the top receiver in Michigan" and he's only a 3-star, then the pickings must be pretty slim in the state this year at WR.

From what I have read, he seems to fill a need. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that Braylon was also a 3 star and turned out pretty well. Maybe this kid will get a boost once he gets to Ann Arbor as well.

And unfortunately, I think we're going to see more of this "racist" crap between M and MSU now because of the black/white coach thing. U-M is the most liberal university in the state, and they take great pride in their political correctness. Shoot, Ann Arbor is known state-wide as "37 square miles, surrounded by reality". They haven't had a republican/conservative on their city council in years, kind of like Chicago. But, Washtenaw County is very red.

And FTR, Jim Harbaugh is one of the most politically correct coaches in the trade. He has supported Kaepernick's "kneel" from the beginning. He has repeatedly told the team that they are free to show whatever feelings that they have politically.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If you are going to take a 3-star guy, take him from your in-state rival.

Comment

• He apparently also has some interest in playing basketball for Juwan. Maybe another Tai Streets?

He's springy for a 6'2" guy!

Comment

• Why he chose Michigan:

https://wolverineswire.usatoday.com/...-msu-spartans/

Comment

• Win a battle for an in-state kid, lose a batte for an in-state kid? It certainly seems like the recruiting "experts" expect Spindler to end up at Notre Dame. If that happens, then I'm really loving my final class rank prediction for this class.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Our insiders are expecting ND for Spindler.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Win a battle for an in-state kid, lose a batte for an in-state kid? It certainly seems like the recruiting "experts" expect Spindler to end up at Notre Dame. If that happens, then I'm really loving my final class rank prediction for this class.
                              Yeah, it looks like you'll have it. CB's are calling Spindler a Domer.

Comment

• Spindler goes to South Bend to waste his CFB career with the Irish.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X