Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most crews I observed for the state this last season also went to electronic whistles...which would save your inadvertent arse liney...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hurtful .... but accurate ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• West Bloomfield (Edwards team) and Belleville are now in overtime at 21-21.

Comment

• Final score in double overtime:

West Bloomfield (Edwards) 35
          Belleville 34

Belleville went for 2 to win in OT, but the pass fell short in the endzone. This was an excellent HS football game. These two teams played very well for being out of action for so long. The Division 1 Championship game at Ford Field next week will be West Bloomfield vs Davison. I wish I could go see that one.

Davison is the defending state champ, but I don't know if they can contain Edwards.

Edwards had 157 yards rushing and 4 TD's, including the winning TD in overtime.

Belleville is no slouch. They have a great team, and had an excellent season. They've got a kid (DT) that is going to Alabama. They've got a bunch of kids on that team that are going to play college ball in the next couple years. They've got some juniors that are very good.
          Last edited by lineygoblue; January 16, 2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• The hits just keep coming.

Zach Charbonnet enters the transfer portal today.

Comment

• He must be looking for more than 3 carries a game.

Comment

• Yep. He's probably looking for a team that lets their RB's do more than block for the QB who is trying to throw a pass.

Comment

• Charbonnet Impressed me when we played in the Citrus. I don’t remember his stat line, but we had a tough time tackling him and for whatever reason his touches just disappeared. I was appreciative.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's what I'd call an old school RB. Big and strong, but with a second gear that he can use to outrun a lot of linebackers. Some team is going to get a very good RB prospect with 3 years of eligibility. I wish him well personally. Harbaugh can eat lemons for letting him get away.

Comment

• Well, nice to land a solid DT. Don't know much about him, but seen this on another Michigan Board.

Rooks is a good fit here because he’s long, athletic, and can add size. Think Chris Wormley. He’s well-suited to the 4i because of his length and he is in a position to get his hands on the OT first. He’s got the bulk potentially and length to play head up with T and use his leverage, length, and athleticism to control
                      the blocker. His athleticism can help him win 1v1 battles at 3 tech if he can play low enough. Like Wormley, he could probably play a little 5 and hold his own. I like his potential a lot.

Comment

• All this chatter about Dixon, is he really that good to change things?
                        Willie Allen
                        @willie_allen77
                        ·8h
                        Come change the culture with us
                        @Lance__Dixon
                        ! #GoBlue

Comment

• If they're going to change the culture for football at M, they're going to have to unload Harbaugh, and maybe even Manuel.

Comment

• Just a logical argument, I'm not sure why a recruit would go play for a coach if the recruits thinks the culture is so bad that they need to change it.

I'm assuming he's actually just talking about winning vs. losing.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Charbonnet Impressed me when we played in the Citrus. I don’t remember his stat line, but we had a tough time tackling him and for whatever reason his touches just disappeared. I was appreciative.
                              I'm probably in the minority but I preferred him to Haskins. Personally I thought Charbonnet should've been the workhorse. Getting 15 to 20 carries a game. I thought it was appalling how the RBs were used this past season.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• It appears that UCLA will have the benefit of Charbonnet's talents for the next 3 years. He's decided to enroll there. I suspect that homesickness may have played a role. UCLA is not far from his home.

Comment

Working...
                                X