Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll likely show up in Tuscaloosa. Saban was hot after him before he committed to Michigan.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Or Texas. I believe Sark was his primary recruiter.

Comment

• Usually M's highest regard recruits have to spend a year with HARBAUGH!!!! before realizing the error of their ways. Kudos to Worthy for being ahead of the curve.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Please Press "3" for our complaint department. A representative will be with you shortly.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bright side — less talent for us to be pissed about our shitty coaching staff pissing away.

Comment

• Michigan picked up a commitment from their latest "Future Underachieving Transfer Candidate" today.

4* WR Tyler Morris.

Comment

• Worthy to Texas.

Comment

• Attrition is an issue, last season the seniors didn't want to play here and those transferring were many of M's blue clippers. M's competition to the south meanwhile stockpiles 5 stars who wait for their turn.

Comment

• The disintegration is upon us. It’s 2014 all over again and all the players and coaches know it.

2021 will be a 4-8 type shitshow.

Comment

• They'll struggle to finish 6-6. Definitely. There has been nothing in the last 2 seasons to indicate that this group of players and coaches are or were on the edge of something great. In fact, all indications are that they are still on a downward trend. All the coaching changes are window dressing, kind of like putting lipstick on a pig.

If they win more than 6 games, they'll be over-achieving. I see no indication of them being better than last year.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Many posts here have named M football's deficiencies since Harbaugh took over and more specifically pointed a finger at Harbaugh himself. What's most disappointing to me is the mediocrity across so many elements of M's football program. Given the tradition, I find it stunning that Michigan football has given away its leading place in the Big Ten to other programs that were mere shadows of M's.

On the national scene M still gets the benefit of the doubt because of it's blue-blood background. But, under Harbaugh, who was hired and is paid a shit-ton of money to elevate M's profile nationally, the program has languished. Essentially, its become a top 50 program with occasional appearances in the top 25.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Can’t disagree with any of that. I see 6-6 as the ceiling. Harbaugh has been a major disappointment, but I find the leadership of the athletic department to be more disappointing. Maybe they have some secret plan or rationale for decisions that were made, but from the outside it appears they have no vision and are unwilling to make the hard choices. I thought Dave Brandon was the nadir of inept AD leadership, but I think I was wrong.

Comment

• Change out the AD and you get the same result though, over and over. Martin ducked a coaching search in 2007; Warde ducked one in 2011. Policy-based fuckups with concussiongate and with Covid under different ADs. It's the same stuff over and over again, and I don't know that there's an AD who can solve that problem. It's, IMO, a bigger, higher-level problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X