Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olusegun Oluwatimi (Rimington award candidate from UVA) has apparently committted to Michigan as a transfer and is awaiting academic acceptance. What a huge pickup that would be.
    Last edited by Hannibal; December 22, 2021, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Albert Karschnia is Morgans replacement. He is a UM grad and should work well with current staff. Morgan was trying to tell the coaches who to recruit and who not to.
      Last edited by WingsFan; December 23, 2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• And its official Oluwatimi is a Wolverine. Dude is a beast 6-foot-3, 310-pound one of three finalists for the Rimington Award, which is given to the country's best center. He started 32 games for Virginia. Pro Football Focus rated him second-best among all players at his position.
        Last edited by WingsFan; December 27, 2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Interior OLine is going to have some maulers next season between Zinter, Keegan, and Oluwatimi.
          No idea what the OT situation will look like, but if M can figure that out, ceiling is high for the offense. It’s a mystery at OT in 2022.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Oluwatimi is a good get because Vastardis has no eligibility left, and he'd be crazy to stay even if he could. He's going to play somewhere in the NFL next year.

Sherrone Moore has done a great job with the OL this year, and among the good things he's done is he's rotated the OL during games to give lots of guys playing time. He didn't just pick five guys, and have them play the entire game. There's a lot of guys with plenty of experience. OL shouldn't be a problem in 2022.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OL should be elite next year. Assuming that this year wasn’t just Warriner’s coaching carrying on an extra year. That’s what happened with Jerry Hanlon.

Comment

• Harbaugh is back and oh Michigan is his back up plan. RB Cole Cabana picks Michigan over MSU today....one of the fastest recruits in the Midwest, running 10.62 in the 100-meter dash, 6.84 in the 60-meter dash and timing 4.34/4.35 in the forty at recent combines.

Depending where you look 4 star or 3 star, I'm just glad MSU was his last visit.

The 247Sports Composite has Cabana the No. 7 junior in the state of Michigan and No. 22 running back in the nation.

Comment

• So I did go over to MGOBLOG for a change and here it is.

Despite growing up near Wolverine land, Cabana said he was a Michigan State fan from an MSU family. He was at their junior day last week, but also noted that was his first time meeting the Spartans’ RB coach in person. Mike Hart, by contrast, has been in constant contact, and seems to have laid the groundwork for a commitment shortly after Michigan decided the junior tape and track numbers were too good not to lock down. It’s probably not going to help his popularity up in East Lansing.

Mike Hart!

Comment

• MICHIGAN MAN!!!! HARBAUGH ALL IN!!!! NEVER WAS GUNNA LEAVE!!!! HE'S A LIFER!!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Been sipping the tequila from the Tequila Sunrise Wings again, Wiz?

Comment

• I sure have honey...sorry I haven't called you lately...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• egads

Comment

• Don't run away from your feelings...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...but do run away from Wiz.

Comment

• You stay out of this twatwaffle
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X