Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Coleman can be reformed. I’ll take him!

Comment

• 345868907_794323092318555_3713347531985068794_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=MSZsd-067bUAX8j4OdU&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfBBe21YxRJe-nAMoreN-K-Q845fgdTmFU_ReN_xP2NFWg&oe=645E1
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meh. 3* with a very unimpressive offer list.

Comment

• If he inherited any of his Dad's genes, he'll be a good player. 247 has him at 4*

Both Mike Hart and Braylon Edwards were 3*

Comment

• Watched a lot of flim and he looks very good, also played full time safety and returned punts, watch him go up to 4 stars.

Comment

• He's also coming to Michigan to stay with his HS QB.

Comment

• We'll see. This current staff does has some credibility when it comes to finding under the radar guys that the can develop into really good players. Although other than Ronnie Bell, reciever performance has been underwhelming.

Comment

• Ron Bellamy likes him. He's led the charge in recruiting Goodwin. Bellamy is a pretty good judge of talent. We got Donovan Edwards because of Bellamy.

Comment

• I never buy into "rumblings." I'll be in AA for UNLV on the 9th, staying through the 16th for BG. If there are any new packages and they are more innovative than the shit Harbaugh has tried in the past with Peppers and others, I'll say some progress in building those into the offense has been made.

In the past when two way players lined up on offense, it was so obvious what was about to be run, it never worked. The defense new what was coming and more times than not stuffed it. Incredibly frustrating when these dumb plays were run inside the opponents 20, worse GTG.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• For the love of God, spell out Ann Arbor. You will NOT be in AA on the 9th.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Get with the program numbnutz ..... you are AlabamAlum. A Bamer fan in a Michigan forum. In these parts AA = Ann Arbor.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ann Arbor is 7 letters. AlabamAlum is 10 letters. It is much more logical to spell out Ann Arbor and abbreviate AlabamAlum.

Besides, I would prefer you avoid “I’ll be in AA” phrases at all costs, crayon-eater.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What if he’s a proctologist?

Comment

• CB Josh Wallace is visiting today and tomorrow, don't know how good he is but has experience 4-year starter for UMASS. We need bodies at the CB position - He was coached by Don Brown in the past -- couldn't hurt the CB though- right 😬

Comment

• If we need bodies for practice then we can use a guy from UMass.

Comment

Working...
                                X