No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus the Penguins are one game away from getting eliminated from the prelims.

Although that would make them eligible for the #1 overall pick. Which is utter horseshit.

Comment

• Jesus Ken Holland's High Powered Oiliers lose to the F'ing Blackhawks. McDavid and Draisaitl finished, dispatched in four games

Comment

• I see that he’s got Sheehan and Athanaseou on the 4th line there. Maybe AA can find a coach someday who will unlock his potential but for the moment he looks like a disappointment.

Comment

• Bye bye Penguins. LULZ

Comment

• RIP Dale Hawerchuk. In 1997, he and Steve Yzerman went head-to-head to determine who would be the all time leader in NHL scoring without a Stanley Cup. Fortunately for us, Hawerchuk won that battle. He has since been surpassed by Joe Thornton though.

Comment

• What a wacky series Dallas vs. Colorado has been. 1980s hockey. Too bad we don't see more of that.

Comment

• Col vs. Dal was maybe the best series since before the Dead Puck era.

Comment

• Question for you guys who know Hockey rules:

Why does the Ref NOT allow substitutions on some face offs, and then he DOES allow substitutions on other face offs?
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Question for you guys who know Hockey rules:

Why does the Ref NOT allow substitutions on some face offs, and then he DOES allow substitutions on other face offs?
                    The added a new rule a few years ago that you don't get to change on an icing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The added a new rule a few years ago that you don't get to change on an icing.
                      Also, the home team gets last substitution. If they sub, then you as visitor want to counter - umm. no go - wait till your get home ice Bro.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I was wondering why substitutions were sometimes allowed on a "dead ball" of sorts, but not in every stop of the action.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Stars vs. Lightning in the Finals.

Conn Smythe probably goes to either Brayden Point or Miro Heisknnen (whoever's team wins).

Vasilevskiy possibly too.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; September 19, 2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Good video about what the Wings shoud do this off season. Taking on bad contracts in exchange for draft picks seems like a good idea.

Comment

• Man, I’d love to see it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Man, I’d love to see it...
                                Gah. Forgot to post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X