Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Toronto... the gift that keeps on giving. lol

Comment

• The Wings have been pushed back by the lottery four straight years, and last year were basically robbed even the chance. . How about some luck tonight? Michigan defenseman Owen Power, who is currently playing for Canada at the IIHF World Championship is the likely prize for the winner tonight.

1. Buffalo Sabres, 16.6%

2. Anaheim Ducks, 12.1%

3. Seattle Kraken, 10.3%

4. New Jersey Devils, 10.3%

5. Columbus Blue Jackets, 8.5%

6. Detroit Red Wings, 7.6%

Comment

• Is he considered a franchise player like MacDavid?

Comment

• Hell no. I didn't even realize Michigan had the consensus #1 draft pick on our roster until late in the season. I watched a few games after I learned that and barely noticed when he was on the ice. He looks like a big stay-at-home defenseman.

Comment

• There are very few and far in-between can't miss stars like MacDavid and Crosby. Michigan has two top 5 players this year. Owen Power and Luke Hughes (Jacks brother). Both are defensemen, and both are to be in the top 5. Power is 6.5 tall, happy either way drafting Hughes or Power - would really help. In the last couple of years, Powers played with the Chicago Steel of the USHL. He earned 25 points in his first season and 40 points in the following season.

Comment

• There are very few and far in-between can't miss stars like MacDavid and Crosby
              It's amazing how lucky the Penguins got getting Malkin and Crosby in back-to-back drafts. Especially since Malkin was #2 in 2004 and Ovie was #1.

Comment

• Montreal has only been sweep one time in the finals 1952 (by the Red Wings). Tampa can do it again Monday (Sorry OP)

Comment

• Game 5 tonight, I think Tampa took their Mayors advice and lost on purpose so they could win it at home. That game pissed me off the other night, Tampa looked like they were not even trying (hustling at least) 4 min PP going into OT (?) almost wants me to to hope it backfires against them.

In a tragic news Bluejacket goaltender Kivlenieks died from a firework accident the same night. Reports as chest trauma caused by "an errant fireworks mortar blast. He was only 24 RIP

If you know the area 10 and Meadowbrook. is where the accident happened, at the home of Columbus goaltending coach (and former Red Wing) Manny Legace. I just happen to be at a friends down the street at the time, I guess there is a 911 tape of the accident being called in. I would rather not hear.

Novi Mi is a favorite place for NHL players to live, once called 'Little Sweden' - Nicklas Lidstrom even has a street named for him off Novi road south of Grand River.
                  Last edited by WingsFan; July 7, 2021, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Well, Tampa won the Cup again. I missed it.... all TV and WI FI were out do to the storms, sounded like another snoozer of a game. I checked the score on my phone @ around (?) 2:45 AM lol Just glad Montreal didn't win, just going threw some posts .....I have a few Twitter Hab fans. Man the NHL (and me) need the Red Wings back.

Last edited by WingsFan; July 8, 2021, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• The NHL and the NBA will not allow Detroit teams to be dominant anymore.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• WWCAM?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU and KYR

Comment

• no
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• please?

Comment

• The NHL and the NBA will not allow Detroit teams to be dominant anymore.

Bettman was on CBC for game 4 and well this somes up Red Wing Fans thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X