No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yzerman is a beast and I'm sure he's not done man I can't wait till next year. I wonder if he has pictures of all the other GM's in the league? LOL

Comment

• Hell yes!

Comment

• Even though we may still be categorized as a bottom tier team right now, you can’t tell me the Red Wings’ stock isn’t on a rapid rise. I think it is safe to say, the league is on notice. Don’t sleep on us for much longer. Nedeljkovic a finalist for rookie of the year for the 94th pick and 32 year old Bernier? At the same price! Highway Robbery

Comment

• The draft it's tonight and yes I will be watching, it's the kind of thing you get more excited when your team is not good. Even when the picks are years down the road to make an impact.

No NCAA team has ever had three current players taken in the first round in history. Michigan is looking to change that tonight and one I'm guessing we'll be a Detroit Red Wing.

Comment

• Jimmy Hayes died. Way too young. Rumor is a brain bleed.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Little Bert with 4 goals in a crazy season opening loss to Tampa Bay.

Comment

• The Ultimate Stanley Cup. This is pretty cool.

The trophy that fans typically see is a fraction of the complete artifact. What would the Cup look like if all of the rings were put together?

Comment

• The Red Wings maybe have some legit young talent for the first time in a long time. Two hat tricks already in the first six games. Lucas Raymond became the first 19 and under player to score a hat trick since Yzerman in 1985. Little Bert already has half as many goals as last year's leading goal scorer.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; October 25, 2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• I watched a lot of the game against Chicago last night. It was an impressive win a night after getting drilled by the Habs. For the first time in several years there is a reason to tune in. They may not be a playoff team yet but there are flashes here and there. I’m excited for the future.

Comment

• AND we have a captain again by way of the University of Michigan. Dylan Larkin.

You gotta love when Mickey is fired up! It’s been too long. It’s starting to come together.

Comment

• I really like how Seider has played, people freaked when Yzerman picked him. Now he in the starting line up already only 20 years old.

Comment

• Little Bert with two more tallies tonight. He won't play a full season though because he's not allowed into Canada. How come one of our guys who just fills up a sweater like Danny Dekeyser couldn't refuse the job instead of the guy who might be our first 40 goal scorer in over 10 years?

Comment

• The Red Wings have two guys averaging over 1 PPG so far, including 19 year old Lucas Raymond. 20 year old Moritz Seider has 10 points as a defenseman. The rebuild is finally bearing some fruit.

Comment

• Damn they looked good last night. It has been so long since the Red Wings had so much exciting young talent. Nemestikov, Rasmussen, Fabbri, Bertuzzi, Larkin, Raymond, Seider. It feels like the early 90s again.

Comment

• I still haven't watched a whole lot but I plan to a lot more going forward. Certainly an optimistic time.

Comment

Working...
                                X