No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have won last night, Red Wings were the better team than the Ducks, even without Larkin. Another example why goalies are the most overrated position in sports. I think we have lost all 3 games vs goaltenders starting thier first NHL game.

Comment

• Niklas Lidstrom is coming back to the Red Wings as VP of Hockey Operations. He'll be working from Sweden.

Comment

• Welp. For the first time since 2004, ESPN (i.e. Sports Cancer) is set to broadcast a Stanley Cup Playoff. I guess that the era of being spoiled by not shitty coverage is truly at an end. Goodbye John Forslund, Joe Beninati, Ken Daniels, and Mike Emrick. Hello Steve Levy, Barry Melrose, and John Buccigross — three guys who clearly got their jobs by sucking somebody’s dick.

I guess I’ll tune in tomorrow night since I need something to watch while I’m exercising. I am looking forward to being lectured about how racist hockey is for not having enough black people.

Comment

• Blacks don't wanna play hockey. Why?

Don't wanna be around a buncha white dudes with sticks and masks.

Don't feel the need to dominate yet another sport.

Don't wanna risk losing their gold teeth.

Too damn cold out there.

​​​​​​​
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jim Rome, Brent Musberger, Steve Levy = "sportscasters" only because they love hearing themselves talk. They don't give a crap about sports.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• hater
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Leafs, a once proud organization, loses another playoff.

They haven’t reached the second round since 2004 and are now 0-9 in elimination games over the last five postseasons.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    The Leafs, a once proud organization, loses another playoff.

They haven’t reached the second round since 2004 and are now 0-9 in elimination games over the last five postseasons.
                    I knew they were in trouble when the thread at the bottom during the Tigers game kept saying that they were trying to "exercise their demons..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      Welp. For the first time since 2004, ESPN (i.e. Sports Cancer) is set to broadcast a Stanley Cup Playoff….

Can you get CBC on the telly? Canadian coverage is s-s-s-s-o-o-o much better.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Get out you hoser eh
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          The Leafs, a once proud organization, loses another playoff.

Toward the end of Game 6 Toronto had the lead and were mere minutes away from closing out the two-time defending champs on their own ice. I said to a friend if TB scores we all know what's gonna happen. So delicious. Don't ever change, Maple Leafs. Don't ever change.

Comment

• Blue Jackets still the last team to beat Tampa Bay in the playoffs. HISTORIC!!

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The playoffs have been great. Really looking forward to Calgary - Edmonton. Those were always classics when I was a kid. I cannot believe the last time they met in the playoffs was 1991!?

TB and Florida is gonna be great, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X