No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado vs. Tampa Bay should be a great Final. I was hoping that Edmonton would at least push the Avs to six games. I'd rather not see T.B. get a three-peat, so I guess that I'll cheer for Colorado. Tampa has to be the favorite though.

Comment

• I still hate Claude Lemieux.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Fuck Colorado forever. Go Lightning.

Comment

Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Please?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No Three-peat for the Lightning.

Cale Makar wins the Conn Smythe — thanks in large part to a monstrous final two rounds (16 points in 10 games)

Comment

• And then those assholes smashed up the Cup within 5 minutes of winning the damn thing. New money... smh.

Comment

• I still hate Colorado. I still hate Claude Lemieux.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So the Nordiques are World Champs ehhh?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Denver gunna burn.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anybody catch Unrivaled? If not, do so on the next go-around.

I love this shot, Claude "The Turtle" being scraped off the ice by a referee.

lem2.JPG
                          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I haven't watched it yet but can't wait to do so. I'm assuming available on ESPN+.

Comment

• Its already on Youtube.
                              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Have you seen Russian Five? That’s a fantastic sports doc. It’s on Peacock but you need the premium package for $4.99. Well worth the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X