No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp in the "you had one job" the two best jerseys in the NHL have been destroyed. Thank God it is only the alternate ones, people will buy anything. They should play each other.

Ffiq42FWICENfr0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• dear lord... red overload.

popular in columbus, but not elsewhere...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 18 games in the Red Wings looking very good (so far) clobbered Columbus 6-1 last night. 9-5-4 Yzerplan!

Comment

• Hall of Famer Bobby Hull, the Golden Jet, dies at age 84 (espn.com)

Comment

• The Wings made it further into the season this year without getting eliminated from the playoffs, but it's looking pretty bleak in that department. Bertuzzi and Vrana can't stay healthy and Seider did not make the leap up that we were hoping for. The pieces still aren't there.

Comment

• Seems that way. 6th in the division is nothing to get excited about. I didn’t catch their two recent OT winners live at least.

Comment

• RIP

Before my time, never seen him play. 3rd in scoring behind Gordie and Wayne. I guess he had troubles after hockey.

FnvezrPX0AAS7Ea?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• The Wings made it further into the season this year without getting eliminated from the playoffs, but it's looking pretty bleak in that department. Bertuzzi and Vrana can't stay healthy and Seider did not make the leap up that we were hoping for. The pieces still aren't there.​
                  Still not there, and I hate playing in the East. But a deep prospect pool with at least one high-end prospect at almost every position. Since Steve Yzerman took over as the general manager of the Red Wings in the Spring of 2019, Detroit has added exactly 40 prospects in the draft, with some already making an impact in the NHL.

Comment

• Seems that way. 6th in the division is nothing to get excited about.
                    To be fair, Florida has played 4 more games than the Red Wings.

Comment

• Well, no Raymond, Walman or Vrana, and a 4 game-win streak after the All-Star break.. Don't look now - 4 points from a playoff spot with 3 games in hand. Either way, Yzerman can't and won't give anything like picks or prospects away at the trade deadline just to get in. We are right there, but honestly can't stop rebuilding now - one more high draft pick year helps us when we are making our runs. Would be fun to get in though.

Comment

• Larkin has been on fire.

There's still a chance. At least they are in the picture and making the season exciting. First time in a long time that March will mean something for the Wings.

Comment

• Yes, he is! The best I can remember. Yzerman would be smart to just let this contract thing drag on... lol... Larkin has been ' lights out' the whole time - 3 assists last night.

Wings win 5th in a row over the Flames 5-2. Backup goalie Hellberg played in goal,

​ Red Wings 2 points out of the playoffs!

Comment

• They are on a huge roll now. 2 points out of the playoffs with 4(!) games in hand. Pittsburgh is ahead of them by one point though with the same number of games. Realistically, the Wings can get to the 7 seed, which is 3 points ahead -- Wings also have 4 games in hand there.

Comment

• It would be nice to A.) make the playoffs, but achieving that, B.) avoid Boston in the first round in the hopes of winning a game or two.

Comment

• It's still going to be tough because they have the hardest SOS left in the NHL. But this is much better than we have seen the last couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X