Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jerry Sloan

Jerry Sloan, who coached the Jazz for 23 seasons as part of a Hall of Fame career, died Friday at the age of 78 from complications from Parkinson's disease and Lewy body dementia.

Comment

• image_8483.jpg
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Twenty-fifthed
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was watching ESPN yesterday while they were interviewing some of the players who took a couple days off to "protest" the Kenosha thing.

These guys are convinced that taking a couple days off brought some sort of "change".

Those overpaid nimrods think that by taking a couple days off, they effected some sort of change. How so?

I'm not even trying to justify what the police did in Kenosha. I believe that should be left to the justice system. Give the officers a fair trial, and go from there.

But do these NBA bozos think that we in middle America actually care whether they sulk for a couple days? I'll admit to watching about 5 minutes of a game last week, mostly because I was bored, and I couldn't find the tuner. My grandson hid it on me. I finally found the tuner and changed the channel to watch Last Man Standing reruns.

They are such a self serving, egotistical, overpaid, bunch of spoiled man-children, that to watch them takes a lot of effort. I don't know how anyone can watch the "Lets Give LeBron Another Title" league. Those guys claim to be "professional" basketball players, but most nights they can't even make 50% of the shots they take. If they shoot 40% as a team, they're considered to have had a "great" night from the field.

And we're supposed to take what they say seriously? Why?

Comment

• They are making a change. Fewer are watching the NBA every day.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm convinced that without MJ talking sense into these idiots the season would have been called. Lebron is a fucking tool.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MJ probably told them that if they walked out on the rest of their SHAM of a season, that nobody would notice.

By resuming, they had their time to pout, and now they can get paid.

I wonder if they even realize how precarious of a position the NBA is in right now. o

If you listen to people like Wilbon and Steven A Smith, you'd think that America would cease to exist if the NBA stopped playing. Reality is, most of America doesn't give a squat about the NBA, or its overpaid crybaby players.

Comment

• Lebron? The PRC loves him carrying their water in fucking with America. He and his crowd have no clue that's what's going on here.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Bill Fitch died. He coached in the NBA almost without interruption from 1970 to 1998, starting with the expansion Cavs and ending with the Clippers. But his best year was winning the title with Boston in Larry Bird's second season.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...h-year-dies-89
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 3, 2022, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Bill Russell has died.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Damn. RIP to one of the greats.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NBA was certainly different back then but still wild to think about how he won 2 NCAA titles, an Olympic Gold medal, and 11 NBA titles in a 15 year span.

Comment

• Dominant...kinda like me here...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think you meant “delusional”.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X