No announcement yet.

Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 343753945_754494156136672_4043148819850404831_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=E1oQi8aNsfkAX_IvAVs&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfAcgJyQ0Ma4w6s2xE12GY2X_xkNZH1uiBdgZPzoHnxgow&oe=645AB53A.

LOL!!!!

I'll take $1000 on the bear for the win.

LaFlop will be too busy looking for a ref to bellyache to while he's getting his ass beat.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hand out the crying towels. LaFlop will not get another NBA title this year.

Maybe he should return to Cleveland for a third time...

Comment

• hater
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, what about it?

Comment

• And you're fooling yourself if you don't believe it
            You're kidding yourself if you don't believe it
            Why must you be such an angry young man
            When your future looks quite bright to me
            How can there be such a sinister plan
            That could hide such a lamb, such a caring young man

Well...yer not young but...​
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LeBron played his ass off in that series. The dude was awesome in game 4, but he has reached the point where he can't play the minutes he is playing. They had a good run considering they looked like a lottery team in February, but they weren't beating Denver.

Comment

• He had one great half and was a #2-type player the rest of the series. Which is fine if you have a true #1, but AD ain't a true #1. Jokic is. Davis is not.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Agree on that. Davis is too inconsistent, his defense is spectacular but the sometimes offense is often just meh. His inability to knock down jumpers hurts him.

It will be interesting to see what LeBron does, he is at the point in his career where he should be the second or third banana, kind of like what Kareem was at the very end. Really Kareem is the only comp, because there is nobody else who is this productive at age 38.

Comment

• He should move to China.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you'd move to China.

As far as LBJ, I'm sure he went to LA to chase rings and he thought AD was the guy. They got lucky w/ the bubble or whatever that was, but it's clear that the roster won't produce a championship at this point. And I'm not even sure there's much they can do. I guess roll the dice w/ a third guy -- what Westbrook was supposed to be -- and run on a thin roster. I dunno. I don't much care. I'm just glad that both the Lakers and LBJ lost.

It'll really hurt the NBA ratings, but Denver is, nonethless, way more fun to watch than LAL.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So are we all pulling for the Chicken Nuggets tonight? I’m not sure the Heat have a ton of fans. Maybe Mike (I know he likes the Fish in the NFL)?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Chicken Nuggets Love GIF

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• horrible
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• nuggets GIF

Congrats to the Nuggs. Worthy champs

Comment

Working...