No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin has a 4 game winning streak.
    I see that going to 6 before running into Maryland and MSU.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Louisville is self-imposing a postseason ban this year as a result of their rampant cheating.

Comment

• Self imposed sanctions are usually as sign of more to come.

Comment

• They'll have to sacrifice somebody too probably.

Comment

• How about giving their '13 rings to the rightful owners?

Comment

• Agree ^^^^^^
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If you guys get those rings, can you have NC give us their fraudulent rings for 2009?

Comment

• F***, thinking about that National Championship game still upsets me.
                  That was my favorite Michigan team, football and basketball, since I've watched in 2004. Michigan was ranked #1 and lost at IU. That was a big game.

Randomly, there was a Amaker led basketball team that I loved too with Graham Brown, Abrams, Daniel Horton, and others.... 2006 I think? They won at least 21 games
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, that was definitely our best team since 2006.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      How about giving their '13 rings to the rightful owners?
                      That won't make me unsee what I saw. There's a special place of disdain I have for Luke Hancock, Scottie Thurman, Donald Williams and Jeff Fryer. Four guys who shot the lights out and were hardly ever heard from again.

Comment

• Watching the replay of SMU/Gonzaga. Envious of how hard these teams play.

Comment

• Interesting topic on conversation in the office today, as KU has more or less locked up its 12th straight Big 12 title in basketball with another defeat of Oklahoma; how many times would Kansas have won the BIG or ACC during that stretch?

I really do not know, as I don?t follow BB that closely, and definitely not in the Big 12 since we left. My feeling is that, with several unceremonious exits from the tournament, the Jayhawks would have faltered more than a few times in each league. I think 12 straight says as much about the competition as is does about KU.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Interesting. The Big is stacked at the top this year, whereas normally I perceive it to be KU and everybody else, with the occasional Iowa State or OSU or OU team presenting a challenge. Then again the B1G's dirty little secret this year is that the bottom third of the league is really awful. M and OSU are not good teams at all, yet both sitting there at 9-5 or whatever. OSU controlled us and before that hadn't had a win over an RPI-top 100 team.

But I'm glad the B1G is perceived that way outside its catchment area. It's probably true that KU doesn't rip off 12 straight in the B1G. No way.

Comment

• OSU beat Kentucky!!!!!!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There's zero way KU has 12 straight hoops titles in the B10. I think they'd be lucky to have 6 over that period. Hell, last year they weren't as good as Wisky.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X