No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the Indiana rumors wouldn't excite me if I'm a Hoosier. Alford sucks. Takes a lot for me to cheer for UK, but Lavar Ball made it happen.

Archie Miller would be a pretty good hire.
    Last edited by The Oracle; March 25, 2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Yea sounds like it is Archie Miller per IU peeps.
      He is good. Good for the B10.

Brad Underwood and Archie Miller additions. How interesting
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Good thing they're both in the west.

Comment

• I would fear Chris Mack. Very much hoping his roots are too deep to take him to Columbus.

Comment

• Archie Miller it is. Probably a better choice than Alford. Mack/Buckeye fear is alive.

Played today with a former Chippewa, btw.

Comment

• Wisco's FT shooting...what a fail.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hayes is agile but can't finish. Misses so many good/close looks. Crazy game.

Comment

• West now has some good bball coaches... except for one location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Rock, chalk, chickenhawk, fuck KU.

Comment

• Indeed. Fuck them.

Comment

• Watching local news...camera crews going through now-empty bars. Heh.

The only thing missing is seeing Roy Williams cry at the postgame presser, as was his annual custom. Its been years of course, but I still miss it.

Comment

• I was kinda hoping for Kansas to make that happen, but this is a very nice alternative. Much respect for this Oregon team.

Comment

• At least they are getting some respect here and from Self, because they aren't getting a speck of it from the local news douches. But, whatev.

Comment

• They have performed well in the tournament and they were elite this year. They wobbled in the first weekend after the injury but now look pretty damn good. Judging from last night, they didn't play very well against us, and still won. I would give them more credit for our poor offensive performance than I would give us credit for their poor offensive performance.

Comment

• It's tough to describe the KU fans... there really is no difference between work, social or community with how they act and who they hang around. They really struggle outside non KU social circles. (not all, but most..)
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X