No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A disturbing amount of manlove for Coach Martin in here...crash at least has a legit reason for it.

We could have been so good together
    We could have lived this dance forever
    But no one's gonna dance with me
    Please stay

Comment

• martin's problem was during the game--when he was at kstate and watching sc I think he intimidated kids during the game. watched a SC kid complete a 3 point play then go to the sideline and martin just chewed him out. I saw that over and over in manhattan. most players said it was just frank being frank but I never was the type that agreed with a coach that chewed players out as publically as frank did everygame. then as soon as the game was over he was genial charming and players loved him. always expected the bobby knight or woody hayes moment from frank. who knows maybe this weekend

Comment

• this is a better frank article

Frank Martin is one of the most intense coaches in college basketball. Michael Carrera still laughs when he watches the video. With the shot clock turned off and Milwaukee and South Carolina tied at 66 on the opening day of the 2012/13 season, Carrera, a Gamecocks freshman, forgot a play coming out of a late timeout.

the Jacob pullen team I think with clemente beat Xavier in double OT then lost to the butler team by 5 to get to final 4

then dumbass currie chases him off

Comment

• The point is that Kansas State is a fetid pool of awful that would improve their average IQ by adding The Wizard to their community of feckless, sullied inebriates.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cogent yet lucid
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I notice the number of buckhusker teams in the dance this year was 0

how was that NIT tourney for you boys?

oh wait

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU was not invited to the NIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    I notice the number of buckhusker teams in the dance this year was 0

how was that NIT tourney for you boys?

oh wait
                    Baseball is going better, fortunately.

[ame]https://twitter.com/Husker_Baseball/status/846908694902247425[/ame]

Comment

• Ouch. Perhaps we can post KSU's sterling football record against UNL...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hoss.. to be fair, the UNL baseball hasn't played anyone good this week.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• True.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An NCAA referee has met with law enforcement regarding death threats he has received from Kentucky fans following the Wildcats' loss to North Carolina in the Elite Eight.

Kentucky fans making death threats at ref
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wow. I've met John before...he's a very nice guy and a good official...lives in Omaha...used to be a Big 8 ref back in the day. His older brother Tim used to coach HS bball in North Platte too....and refs high school ball out of Grand Island...he has reffed many of my daughters games over the years...

UK fans...what a bunch...lol...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's unfortunate. Sounds like there's a history between Higgins and Kentucky, and things like that are probably very useful to look into to spot trends and disrupt bad patterns. But people like UK fans just move the debate toward ridiculous fringes rather than reasonable measures.

Comment

Working...
                                X