Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    COWARDZZZZ!!!!!!

The Wizard said M is running SKEERED!!!! There can no further debate. Juwan begging Governor Gretch to save him and she did.
    Kore Ect
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No word yet how/if those five postponements are going to be fit into the schedule. If all are to be made up before the tournament, Michigan may have a schedule that looks like:

Play on: Monday-Wed-Friday-Sunday-Tuesday-Friday-Sunday-Tuesday, ..etc ..

I don't see how it can be done otherwise if they plan to be done by the tournament.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sparty lost at home tonight 88-58 to Iowa. Izzo's worst home loss in his career.

Comment

• Suck it, Hoosiers!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Sparty lost at home tonight 88-58 to Iowa. Izzo's worst home loss in his career.
            And held a firm grip on 13th place in the process!

#fuckspartyintheirstupidasses

Comment

• I wish we'd play the Hoosiers, Illinois, and Michigan twice every year. Alas...

Comment

• I think the end of the Izzo era is in view.

He can't say its because of the talent level. He's recruited at a high level all along.

This is all on him.

Comment

• Well, they get Illinois again. M, Iowa, Illinois and Penn State to finish. Still not sure whether M has successfully covid’d way out of all their hard games.

Comment

• Still not sure whether M has successfully covid’d way out of all their hard games.
                    No chance.

The Big Ten will make sure that Michigan plays all of its scheduled games, even if it means they're playing basketball in August.

Michigan never gets exception votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

No chance.

The Big Ten will make sure that Michigan plays all of its scheduled games, even if it means they're playing basketball in August.

Michigan never gets exception votes.
                      Yeah right. And Tom Brady never gets the calls

Comment

• He doesn't.

Which penalty did he commit last week that he got away with?

Comment

• Ohio State and Illinois are now tied atop B10 standings with the Covid Surrender Monkeys.

Comment

• Michigan returns to action today at Wisconsin. Its been nearly 3 weeks since they've played a game, so I'm not expecting much at Madison. Wisconsin is very good, and especially tough in Madison, so a win there is a lot to expect.

Still no word from the Big Ten on make up games. Michigan has 5 to make up with just a little over 3 weeks left in the season. If all are made up before the tournament, Michigan's schedule will be more active than a NBA team's schedule. They'll have to play at least 3 games a week, and maybe even 4, to get them all in.

And in the meantime, no Michigan basketball players were tested positive for any strain of the virus during the layoff. Thanks, Gretch.

Comment

• F the B1G
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Ohio State and Illinois are now tied atop B10 standings with the Covid Surrender Monkeys.
                                Ahem... tied for 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X