No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your submission. Please consult The_Wizard_ for next steps.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• JFC, Nebraska...

Comment

• Pretty late on this but Terry Holland died about a week ago. He left coaching very young to move into administration instead but he dragged a terrible UVA program into national relevance. One of the best coaches to never quite win it all.

Terry Holland elevated Virginia basketball to national prominence during 16 seasons as coach from 1974 to 1990.

Comment

• For anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

2023 Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament Bracket Announced - Big Ten Conference

Comment

• The giant blob of mediocrity that is the B10 this year is truly impressive.

Comment

• Michigan went from a 2 to 8 seed with the loss yesterday. That's gotta be a hell of a tie-breaker to sort that crap out.

Comment

• Those last two games were the basketball equialent of the wood chipper. M has always had difficulty winning at Illinois, even when they are good. They've had success in Bloomington, but that's still a tough place to play.

At least they didn't lay down. They got both games into OT, although they were leading both games late.

I don't see an NCAA berth unless they get a miraculous performance in the B1G tournament. They'd probably have to win the whole thing to get in.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think they have to win it but they have to be at Rutgers and Purdue. Get to the semis that gives them 19 wins and a potential matchup with MSU.

Probably have to get to the Finals to be safely in.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Comments are open to interpretation but Boeheim kinda makes it sound like he's being forced out?

Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim says future with program ‘up to the university’ - The Athletic

Comment

• Colgate is on its way to the NCAA Tournament. Strangelove ecstatic. Fuck him.

I will say I think every sane human agrees: Hamilton >>>> Ithaca

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Comments are open to interpretation but Boeheim kinda makes it sound like he's being forced out?

Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim says future with program ‘up to the university’ - The Athletic
                        Always hated that fuckin’ guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Colgate is on its way to the NCAA Tournament. Strangelove ecstatic. Fuck him.

I will say I think every sane human agrees: Hamilton >>>> Ithaca
                          Fuck u. FUCK YOU

Comment

• Jim Boeheim is over 1 year YOUNGER than our beloved The Chairman. And he began coaching the same year the NCAA legalized the dunk.

Comment

• The Chairman invented the dunk. Taught it to Corn Pop.

Comment

• LAIR! He paid the Chinese for it.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X