B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Big win by Sparty.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• January
      February
      Izzo

Comment

• I know most here are Izzo haters, but it was cool as hell when he showed all of that emotion when State got the rebound with about a minute and half left and called time out.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Never bet against Izzo in March.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Holy shit! UCONN is on fire.

Comment

• Only one BigTen team in the Sweet Sixteen? You twatwaffles ruined my bracket. I had five, FIVE, BigTen teams in.

Shameful shit.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 3 SEC teams (Bama, Tenn, Ark)
                3 Big East (Creighton, Xavier, UConn)
                2 BigXII (Texas, Kansas State)​
                1 Mountain West (San Diego St)
                1 West Coast (Zags)
                1 Ivy (Princeton)
                1 CUSA (FAU)
                1 AAC (Houston)
                1 PAC-12 (UCLA)
                1 ACC (Miami)
                1 Big Ten (Mich State)

Have we ever had a Sweet Sixteen with only 1 ACC, 1 Pac-12, and 1 BigTen team?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The updated NCAA bracket: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracket

The updated NIT bracket: https://www.ncaa.com/media/78495

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Only one BigTen team in the Sweet Sixteen? You twatwaffles ruined my bracket. I had five, FIVE, BigTen teams in.

Shameful shit.
                    Was this serious? The conference was totally mediocre this year with basically a bunch of 20-13 teams + Purdue. And Purdue almost always underperforms in the tourney.

Comment

• Look, don’t try to get out of paying me back. I have set up a GoFundMe and I expect you, personally, to make me whole!

(wait, does that sound gay?)

Comment

• Yes. And I'll be paying in Dogecoin. You'll thank me in 75 years.

Comment

• I can't think of a Big Ten year where anybody can reasonably expect 5 teams in the Sweet Sixteen. It's a meat grinder of a conference that in any year that produces quantity but not really quality. MSU has benefitted in the tournament because they are like Andy Dufresne when he makes it out of the sewer line.

Comment

• CBS college hoops reporter claiming that St. Francis of Brooklyn is dropping ALL sports. They play in the same conference as FDU. Not to be confused with St. Francis of Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Here is something NOT confusing...

STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Are they playing in the NIT?

Comment

Working...
                                X