No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seconded...although they should paint Bammers field in something like puke brown.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don’t get the sass.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just felt like sassing you. Sorry.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m pro sass. That just didn’t make sense.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Now that was sass.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After 25 years of reading The Wizard, Alabam”Alum”, today, complains that he isn’t making sense. Today.

I should also note that’s it’s exactly this type of pedantic literalism that led AA to so unjustly belittle the National Treasure franchise.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• cogent...yet non-lucid
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Okie State is -4.5. At a neutral site, I’d be all over North Texas and the points. Gonna put a small wager for UNT to cover.

Oregon is -4.5 as well, but the game is in Eugene. Not touching this.
                  Wish I had made a bigger wager on UNT. Gambler’s remorse.

Comment

• I bet on you shutting the fuck up and now have significant remorse.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So, Pitino is going to St. John’s. I expect him to transition to a Louisville (again) in a year or two.

Comment

• NIT Action Tonight!

UAB at Vandy will be watchable tonight. UAB is a solid team and Vandy has had a bit of resurgence.

At a neutral site, would absolutely go strong with the Blazers, but Memorial Gym is hard to play in. That horseshit elevated floor of Vandy’s is disorienting. Should be a good game. Give me UAB in a close one. Wagering last night’s modest winnings on the Blazers.

The game is on espn2 at 6pm central.

Comment

• So technically you are a NIT-wit...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I like the NIT. It used to be the premier post-season tourney. I like the games on campus and the schools who feel they were done wrong by the NCAA have something to play for.

Comment

• ...or it could be you have a serious gambling problem...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X