B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Kentucky's incoming class could be better than the Fab Five

UK has commitments from ESPN’s No. 3, 5, 6, 7, 11 and 18 recruits + a 3-star PF
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Obviously he has room for all these guys. He better hope more than Noel leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
        Apparently Kentucky's incoming class could be better than the Fab Five

UK has commitments from ESPN?s No. 3, 5, 6, 7, 11 and 18 recruits + a 3-star PF
        Wait -- seven recruits?

Comment

• A backcourt of twin brothers or something, one a natural point and one a natural shooter? Looking like an absolute juggernaut next year. Another reason why this year was not one for lesson learning, and I'm lookin' at YOU, John Beilein...

Comment

• They'll be so young... I don't know how they'll ever compete...

Comment

• I thought there was a limit of 5 in a college basketball recruiting class, no?

Comment

• There used to 5/8(?) rule, but I wanna say they did away with that a few years ago. Thing I don't get is even if Noel goes and everyone comes back, looks to me they're at at least 14 scholllies.

Comment

• You're right that it's been changed, I'm thinking there was a 7 man class a couple years ago too.

Comment

• Kentucky and Tennessee have been knocked out of the NIT by Robert Morris and Mercer, respectively.

Comment

• Hey SEC! Weren't you bitching about how these were teams that should have been in the NCAA tournament?

Comment

• S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Hey SEC! Weren't you bitching about how these were teams that should have been in the NCAA tournament?
                          As a fan of a Big Ten team, I have learned that sometimes you have to just take your shit and either quietly declare that you are going to prove the critics wrong or accept that the perception of your conference being shit is true. SEC learning a painful lesson here.

Comment

• Nah -- they'll just keep bitching. They understand that if you say something long enough it becomes true. The Big Ten does not.

Comment

• Wisky is in a dog fight with Ole Miss right now.

Comment

• Bagers now down 6 with only 2 minutes left.

Comment

Working...
                                X