B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're such a pushover ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Big10 hasn't won a title in 15 years but since Izzo winning they've put six different teams into the Final...speaks to a lot of conference depth

2002 Indiana
      2005 Illinois
      2007 OSU
      2009 Michigan State
      2013 Michigan
      2015 Wisconsin

Now-member Maryland was champ in 2002

Comment

• LOL, life on the road in the B1G.

Comment

• Texas A&M was down 12 points with 34 seconds left in the game and tied it up with a 14-2 run in 33 seconds. Unbelievable. Now it's going to double OT tied at 83. Insane.

Comment

• A&M wins 92-88 in 2OT. They were down 70-58 in the final minute of regulation. I wouldn't want to be a NIU fan tonight. Or ever, but especially tonight. Ouch.

Comment

• One of the craziest finishes I've ever seen.
              I was streaming the game and was about to switch to the Xavier - Wisconsin game when NIU was up 12... Glad that didn't happen.

Poor NIU
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Few days old but some strange coaching moves...Jamie Dixon leaves Pitt for TCU (Pitt tired of first round exits and boring-ass basketball I guess but still...) and then Pitt hires Kevin Stallings from Vanderbilt to replace him. Boggles the mind.

Comment

• surprised to see no comments on the game last night..
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Was Jim Harbaugh involved in some way?

Comment

• See? They would have had better ratings had they included Harbaugh ...

I didn't watch either ... for that very reason ... :-P

Comment

• I couldn't make it past halftime because of the time of the game.
                        Mountain time zone people are lucky.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm in Missouri for a family reunion with my wife's family, and we were still visiting while the game was on. I didn't hear the score until after midnight CST when we got back to the hotel.

Comment

• I watched the game. Definitely a classic, one of the best championship games ever.

Comment

• Yep
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great game. I was out of town too, at a hotel near the Denver airport. At first all I could find was the horrid Bleacher Report Carolina Team Stream. I guess they are doing one-sided broadcasts now. It was just disgusting. Absolutely dripping with bullshit. Then I went out to the lobby and watched on the regular CBS feed. Should have stuck with the stupid partisan one until the end to get the reward of some Carolina-centric anguish. Anyways, well...

1. I like Jay Wright. A lot. Wish we had a coach like that. IIRC I've said that before here.

2. Time zones are generally a pain if you're a fan of an east-coast team, IMO. I found that to be the case here too. I like being able to put the kids to bed and have missed only the first quarter of a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X