Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Wayne's first win ever over a top 25 team if what i read is correct

Comment

• I wouldn't just assume any Harbaughs like Tom Crean eithe except the one that married him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        am I obligated to like Tom Crean now that harbaugh is here? I still feel like he's an insufferable douchebag.
        Oh, hell no. Crean is a jackass.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Harbaugh can be a jackass, too. It wouldn't shock me if they got along fine.

And before anyone says anything, let be lob this preemptive out, Nick Saban is not a jackass. He's an asshole. A vain asshole (nod to froot).
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What are the differences between an asshole and a jackass? (Please show your work in your answer.)

Comment

• Jackass denotes obnoxiousness, but usually paroxysmal in my personal lexicon. Asshole is a bit more mean-spirited obnoxiousness and is a constant.

There are actually internet arguments on this.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Jackass denotes obnoxiousness, but usually paroxysmal in my personal lexicon. Asshole is a bit more mean-spirited obnoxiousness and is a constant.

There are actually internet arguments on this.
                I agree, but you didn't show your work...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  I agree, but you didn't show your work...
                  My bad:

Comment

• Flag. Not enough elements lined up on the LOS.

Comment

• That should have been called, but it was an SEC crew calling it and they missed it and called an unsportsman-like on you for taunting instead.

Comment

• Sparty not very good this year

Comment

• Called that one long-ago. This isn't the type of team izzo does well with. Im sure they'll get it figured out at some point, but they were never a top 10 team. Izzos whining, excuses making has begun already.

Comment

• There's always the late-season round-into-form option. Won't rule it out, though, yes -- Izzo isn't the guy who has plug-and-play success with five-star recruits.

Comment

• You see the bullshit he was spewing yesterday?

Comment

• Didn't. Link?

Comment

Working...
                                X