No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU looks like a tournament team for sure. Theyve built that team back up.

Fortunately, Maryland took that early bullet for the rest of the conference. No one will overlook them now.
    Last edited by Kstat; December 10, 2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Ohio State is now the runaway leader in Kenpom. I sort of have the feeling this could be one of those perfectly timed teams where residual roster players who are good players in their 4th year meld with good recruiting. Also, Kaleb Wesson lost half a human and is actually playing defense. WTF?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• Iowa State going down to Iowa tonight. ISU doesn't seem like a great team but they have wins over Seton Hall and Alabama and both Michigan & Iowa have beaten them now.

Comment

• League is no joke.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Maryland loses to Seton Hall, 52-48. Good Lord. Just a couple nights ago, Rutgers beat the Pirates by 20

Comment

• Villanova knocks off #1 Kansas, padding our resume a bit. Need to beat Kentucky

Comment

• Let me guess. 2 game suspension for anyone important on Kansas involved in the brawl.

BECAUSE argh, NCAA... has to protect Kansas, UNC, Duke.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ha! Was just coming to comment on that. Kansas was blowing them out, blocked a layup in the final seconds, and the same dude who blocked the shot was reportedly wielding a stool during the brawl. Dude was standing over the fallen Kansas State player, taunting like crazy.

Comment

• Some assistant coach for either Kansas or Kansas State just saved Silvio De Sousa from assault charges. Should still be kicked off the team

EO2bounWkAEzslb?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Another angle of De Sousa ready to crown someone. BTW, it was the handicap seating section they were brawling in. Nice!

EO2gGOEWsAAHd0f?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• There are a few guys that need a season-ending suspension after that.

I doubt the NCAA has the balls to do so.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I support numerous suspensions for both teams and that has nothing to do with the fact that Bama plays Kansas State Saturday.

Okay, it has everything to do with it.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• KU hoops...heh...they are as Teflon as $EC Football schools...

I was in Manhappy last Saturday to watch the kitties destroy Huggy Bear and the Mountain Men...little did I know they would exhume so much hate in a blowout loss to the Chickenhawks...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X