B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to hear that.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nebraska looks competent. Can see that Iowa State mid 2010s style coming into place for Fred Hoiberg.
      Thor Thorbjarnarsan, stud. Duh...
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well it's McNeese State so not going to get too excited just yet. The B1G schedule is going to be fucking BRUTAL.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There will be no bad teams in the Big Ten this year. Its going to be the best basketball conference in the country and its not going to be close. I think at least eight are going to the NCAA's and possibly more. Every game is going to be a dogfight.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It was against a Division 3 school but google Samford’s score tonight

Comment

• Bucky Ball. It’s a good story.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Was a good night for B1G hoops. Purdue was the only loser. Rutgers beat Syracuse -- Iowa beat UNC -- Illinois beat Duke -- Penn State thumped a ranked VA Tech -- OSU squeaked past Notre Dame -- Minnesota beat BC

Too bad the two headliners tonight got postponed

Comment

• Holy shit crash...KSU lost to...Division II Fort Hays State by 13? FHSU was 0-3 going to the Kittydome...losing to Nebraska-Kearney, Washburn and the mighty Emporia State Gorillas...

heh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Holy shit crash...KSU lost to...Division II Fort Hays State by 13? FHSU was 0-3 going to the Kittydome...losing to Nebraska-Kearney, Washburn and the mighty Emporia State Gorillas...

heh
                    According to the write-up both the head coach for Fort Hays and assistant head coach were out with covid too. And the entire coaching staff is only 3 dudes, lol, so some newbie coach that had only worked at a community college led them to victory. Give that man a raise!!!!

Comment

• Meow!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My wife is an FHSU grad but her uncle played for Tex Winter at KSU...so she was torn...

Not me. Laughed my arse off. Shades of Chaminade!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is almost on-par with the LSU bowl ban. This impacts just one game: Gardner-Webb

Comment

• Coach K is a whiny little beyotch
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It’s true.

Comment

• Coach Oats took him to task.

Comment

Working...
                                X