No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essentially said he would not feel this way had he not lost those two games.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 10, 2020, 09:50 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bullshit.
      Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; December 10, 2020, 09:04 PM.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In response to a reporter's question about Krzyzewski's comments, Oats wondered aloud whether or not Coach K would have felt the same way if he hadn't just "lost two non-conference games at home."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ts/3886904001/
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Duke cancelled the rest of their non-conference schedule.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Where did you hear that?

Comment

• Nate Oats instantly becomes one of my favorite college basketball head coaches for that comment. What a shot! Hopefully he isn’t guilted into making an apology...

AND WTF is this about:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Where did you hear that?
                They were talking about it on ESPN last night.

Here's a link: Sorry, I should have posted it with my comment.

Duke canceled the rest of its noncoference slate this season "out of an abundance of caution due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

Comment

• Coach K is a whiny little beyotch...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It’s true.

Comment

• Sounds like Indianapolis will host the entire NCAA tournament this year. Better to be in the bubble than on the bubble!

Comment

• jfc....horrific
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Beyond horrible
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds like someone's bubble burst.

Comment

• Michigan basketball continued its winning ways last night, defeating Northwestern 85-66 at Crisler Center.

Once again, Hunter Dickinson led all scorers with 19 points on 8 of 12 shooting from the field. Franz Wagner added 14 points, to go with 10 rebounds and 5 blocked shots. Eli Brooks had 14 points on 4 of 5 shooting from beyond the arc. Chaundee Brown came off the bench and contributed 14 points and 3 rebounds in just 16 minutes of play. The Wolverines are now 9-0 overall and 4-0 in the Big Ten.

They'll face Minnesota on Wednesday at Crisler in what is anticipated as one of the first major showdowns in the Big Ten season. The Gophers are 10-2 overall and 3-2 in the Big Ten.

Comment

• 67-37.....lol. Poor Sparty

Comment

Working...
                                X