No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State is the midst of this 8-game stretch...

@ Xavier
    Seton Hall (neutral)
    Florida (neutral)
    Duke
    @Penn State
    vs Towson!
    vs Wisconsin
    Kentucky (neutral)

If they survive that at 4-4 I'd be thrilled. Well, after last night, 5-3 would be thrilled.Ohio State is the midst of this 8-game stretch.. The upside in the B10 is that they only get Purdue once and get UNL twice.

If they're healthy, they probably could have a 12-man rotation. I would guess it'll be at least 9 or 10. They're 8-12 guys are as good as any in the country! But, unfortunately, their 1-5 guys are very much not anywhere close.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I guess I'll issue a pre-emptive apology for the crappy performance that we're going to put up against UNC. We're off to a pretty bad start.

Comment

• Sparty beats Louisville so the Big10 will finish with a tie at worst with the ACC. Nebraska in overtime agaisnt NC State. Not sure how I feel about the late games but Wisconsin really ought to beat Georgia Tech.

Comment

• UNL-NCSU going to OT numero quattro
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If this was football...they would just do a free throw shootout.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Big10 wins the Challenge 8-6. Was hoping for a more lopsided final with the way things started.

Michigan far and away the biggest disappointment. Literally the only Big10 team to lose by more than 5.

Nebraska actually did a lot better that I thought they would. That game was still going midway into the 2nd half of the late games

Comment

• Hoops same as football. Couldn't make a free throw to seal it.

Is it baseball season yet?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Turgeon fired. Pretty good job opening up.

Comment

• Wow, #1 Purdue loses to lowly Rutgers. They've looked pretty great this year up till now.

Comment

• Any given Thursday...you can lose.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Slow week but then some good weekend games

12/14 (TUE)
                        Minnesota v. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi

12/15 (WED)
                        Wisconsin v. Nicholls State

12/18 (SAT)
                        Ohio State v. Kentucky
                        Purdue at Butler
                        Indiana v. Notre Dame
                        Northwestern v. DePaul
                        Penn State at VCU
                        Iowa v. Utah State
                        Michigan v. Southern Utah
                        Illinois v. St Francis (PA)
                        Rutgers v. Rider

12/19 (SUN)
                        Nebraska v. Kansas State

Comment

• Southern Utah?

good grief ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• In an incredible flame-out Louisville has fired coach Chris Mack. When they hired him from Xaiver, he had had a run of great success for almost a decade.

His results at Louisville were extremely disappointing and marked with scandal. In one of the most bizarre moments in college hoops history, his assistant coach Dino Gaudio, a former ESPN announcer and once Wake Forest's head coach, attempted to blackmail Mack and the university about NCAA violations.

As part of his negotiated separation agreement with the University of Louisville, men's basketball coach Chris Mack will receive a $4.8 million buyout, sources told ESPN. Associate head coach Mike Pegues has been named interim coach.

Comment

• Oregon State made the Elite Eight last year. This year they finish their season 3-28. Yeesh

Comment

• That Oregon State team was weird last season. They just got hot at the right time and made a run in both tourneys.

Clear path for Purdue to win the Big Ten Tourney. No excuses!
                                Penn State yesterday. Sparty today. Possibly Iowa or IU tomorrow.
                                Come and get a 2 seed in the NCAA Tourney, Purdue!

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Any given Thursday...you can lose.
                                Seems harder to predict college basketball in recent years.
                                All of the 1 seeds that already lost in the conference tourneys. Providence getting destroyed for example. Strange times in college basketball.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X