Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Bama has a cakewalk to the Final Four now
    Baylor and Creighton are no walk in the park, but their path sure looks a lot easier than it did this morning.

I had Arizona beating Alabama and going to the final four

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This year is the most unpredictable in 20 years....IMHO....
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        This year is the most unpredictable in 20 years....IMHO....
        Agree. I think the portal (and NIL) makes a huge difference. Coaches can go out and recruit/poach known commodities from other schools and build teams quickly with a lot less risk than giving scholarships to high school kids
        Last edited by CGVT; March 16, 2023, 07:35 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Penn State/AM is a good game right now. Penn State up by 11 with two left in the half, but two pretty good teams going at it.

And with 15 minutes left int he game, N Kentucky is knotted up with Houston at 36.

Damn, what a great day of basketball

Comment

• Yeah… Penn State is on fire. If Funk can keep that up, they’ll be a tough out. I hope they keep it up vs Texas just for entertainment purposes.

1 seed Houston could be in trouble vs 9 seed Auburn tomorrow based on eye test. Also, one of Houston’s better players, Marcus Sasser, could be out. Houston was lucky that Northern Kentucky shot 5-33 from 3. Otherwise, could have been another big upset!!
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They were also lucky that NKU shot half those 3s from the goddamn March Madness logo. WTF was that??

Comment

• Sparty looking good so far...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Quality win by Sparty.
                  Big Ten off to a solid start. Except for Iowa getting overpowered by Auburn and Illinois playing sloppy.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Duke will lose first round to ORU.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man, at about 7 minutes left you could almost see Purdue's assholes clenching up.

FDU. Ha!

Comment

• Painter is the king of the regular season. Don’t remember Purdue ever overachieving in the tourney with him.

Comment

• Only in 2019 when Carsen Edwards’ Purdue team nearly defeated the eventual champs, Virginia. Honestly should have won that game to advance to the Final 4, but classic choke.

This one vs FDU stings, but doesn’t hurt because I’m used to it. It’s simply a reminder that guard and perimeter play >>> having a monster at center. FDU swarmed and triple teamed every time Edey tried to do something. Purdue’s perimeter players were afraid to shoot the ball.

Sucks, but good for FDU. Matt Painter is the current king of postseason chokes in sports for whatever reason.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Maybe Drake can hold on to beat Miami...

Comment

• Last few minutes of Drake/Miami had a completely different feel than Purdue/FDU. You could feel Drake tightening up and once Miami put the press on, it was all over.
                                Miami is a talented team that is coached really well

Comment

Working...
                                X