Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU and A&M swapping coaches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I’ve seen Tennessee is shifting focus to Sumlin.
      All of a sudden, Kevin Sumlin is a hot candidate like when he was at Houston?!

This is fun.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• sumlin to Arizona state --then espn started laying off people--Herm Edwards must have seen the writing on the wall and took the money at state and ran

Comment

• This morning the first story I read was sime guy suggesting Les Miles to Knoxville. I would truly hate that.
          That may have been Kane (Glenn Jacobs) who is has express support for the Hat.

Good friend who works with @CoachLesMiles just told me that Les is extremely interested in UT position. He'd look great in Orange. #CallLes

Comment

• Kirk Herbstreit stirring the pot - nothing better to do at this point in his pathetic life. First breaks news Manning wanted the Schiano hire, then after he pisses off the idiot Vol fans he yells at them on twitter.

Kirk Herbstreit‏Verified account
            @KirkHerbstreit
            15m15 minutes ago
            Peyton is THEEEE LEGEND of your school!!!!!! And you’re mad at him?????? WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!! HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!! WAAAKKEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Comment

• I've always like Herbstreit.

This isn't a popular thing to say, but I think him, Desmond, and Rece do a good job.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Desmond sucks, but I like Herbstreit. Not sure about the pathetic assertion.

Comment

• Desmond has got a lot better, but still isn't good. Use to really like Rece, but haven't seen him since he left College Football Final

Comment

• Desmond is affable. His 'takes' - when he makes them- are generally good.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He maybe is better when it isn't Michigan related, when Michigan is involved his opinions are laughably bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I've always like Herbstreit.

This isn't a popular thing to say, but I think him, Desmond, and Rece do a good job.
                        College Gameday is one of the few watchable shows ESPN has. So for that reason, completely agree.
                        and yea, Herbstreit is great. I grew up hardly knowing he was an Ohio St guy ... tells you he isn't that much of a homer IMO.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• A Michigan grad, an Ohio State grad, and an Alabama grad. They certainly went after talent who went to name schools.

Comment

• Mike Leach? The SEC might get fun.

Comment

• Mike Leach is just playing the long game here. “Mad genius”
                              He knows the craziness of Tennessee would fire him after two to three years with a hefty $12 million buyout heading his way.
                              Free retirement checks!

But yea, Mike Leach is my favorite. Everything he says is gold.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Arrrrrrrr matey....
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X