Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Im expecting an apology from your guy tomorrow
    Haha. Nope. Pearl could be censured by the SEC, though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Earlier this year, Charles Barkley made a wager with Jalen Hurts. If Alabama won the Iron Bowl, Barkley would wear a Bama shirt on his broadcast. If Auburn won, Hurts would wear an Auburn jersey around campus.

Love the video by Hurts:

[ame]https://youtu.be/IpYupimFk40[/ame]
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Haha. Well done, Jalen
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not looking good for Bama today. Kentucky has it going on and I think that Bama is too tired to mount a comeback.
          Last edited by CGVT; March 10, 2018, 03:13 PM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah. We don't match up well with them. Especially with Donta Hall out due to concussion protocol.

Comment

• It was a good run and got them in the Tourney.

Comment

• I would love just one win. It's all I am asking for.

Comment

• After wading through Wings and AA's "he said she said" crap, you need to wonder why people have abandoned this website? As for the bump other than these two morons who gives a shit?

Comment

• Almost, but not quite as bad as Hack's and OP's public display of love Thankfully OP left, putting an end to useless crap.

Comment

• Say what you want about Tiger Woods, first time I had to look up what number the golf channel was on in years.

Comment

• As for the bump other than these two morons who gives a shit?
                        get that hour sleep back stan

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                          After wading through Wings and AA's "he said she said" crap, you need to wonder why people have abandoned this website? As for the bump other than these two morons who gives a shit?
                          He said, she said? That is not an accurate representtion. Nonetheless, if people abandon this site for a dozen posts or so you can scroll by, easily, the fault, dear sir or madam, lies not with me or Wings Fan.

Comment

• What seed is Bama getting... a 9 or 10 maybe?
                            Still impressed they are safe (according to the projections I’m seeing).
                            That 19-15 record... 15 losses.

Yes, strength of schedule... most teams in contention having similar records... even a 10 loss UNC is probably a 2 seed.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yes, 15 losses, top 10 SOS, and 4 or 5 quad 1 wins.

10 seed, I think.

Comment

• 9-seed.

VaTech. If we win, we get the honor of having Nova run us out of the gym.

Comment

Working...
                                X