Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think of how much hair product and time in the makeup chair was used by Saban prior to that scene.

Comment

• Two Little Debbie's and a cup of coffee

Comment

• Hair product? Makeup for actors in a movie is pretty common....oh, wait, this is the HE'S SO VAIN! line again. Carry on.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Finebaum has been saying it is over (or alternating with that he is the greatest) since the beginning. It's a shtick. He does it because there are morons out there who actually listen to him and to say something to get press. I cannot believe that people not only listen to him but actually take stock in what he says. Humanity is doomed. So many gullible and borderline retarded people in society.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yea and he picked Michigan to beat OSU - THIS YEAR!

Comment

• Please for the love of all things holy, do not mention Finebaum here again. He used to be ONLY here in Bham. But then he went national and now everyone knows him and quotes him to me. I hate it.

Met him once and mentioned how full of shit he was. He just smiled and asked me to keep it to myself.

Comment

• What's Finebaum's take on Bama's bowl picture?

Comment

• You're about to cross a line, jrg98. Don't make me go Wildcat00 on you.

Comment

• What? Call him a doofus and storm off in protest? Scary shit.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was going with "hit him with a roof tile". But that works, too.

Comment

• Ah, a classic.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Hair product? Makeup for actors in a movie is pretty common....oh, wait, this is the HE'S SO VAIN! line again. Carry on.
                            I always get a kick out of AA acting like the extreme vanity of Saban is an out of left field accusation.

Comment

• First, who are you talking to? Second, I always get a kick of your charge of he's so vain. Like (1) that matters and (2) having an ego is a bad thing. It's like me saying Danonio has a scowl or wears ugly sweaters. It's school girl talk.

Comment

• Finebaum had a caller the other day talking about how Saban was spending too much time in the hair salon and not enough time in the film room what do you think about that AA thanks I'll hang up and listen

Comment

Working...
                                X