Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Florida and Georgia get moved to the West? If so, Vols looking to be in good shape!!!

Comment

• SEC EAST IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. Vols gonna Vol.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Vals
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tua's brother leaving Bammer. Very ugly situation. In a statement he released he writes...let me put on my specs here...ahem

"Due to Coach Saban placing my brother in extraordinary danger and risking his life and career in meaningless minutes against an over-matched foe, I have chosen to take my talents elsewheres. Thank you."

Stunning. May be turning Val. Right there in this week's Evening Post.

Comment

• lol.

Little ‘lia doesn’t like being 3rd/4th on the depth chart. Good luck to him.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Little Lia has released another statement:

"I am pleased to announce that I shall shall resume my pursuit of a General Studies degree at the University of Maryland, an institution which does not abuse its players or expose them to unnecessary danger. Thank you"

Comment

• Yeah, I heard. 4th string sucks. Can’t blame him.

Comment

• Maybe a dumb question but did Mike Locksley recruit him or his brother?

Comment

• Probably. Good move for him.

Comment

• Sounds like a bitter young man.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's not what he really said, but he still might be bitter ... who knows?
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I have no idea if he’s bitter. I have not heard that he is. He’s just not a starting QB. Fighting for the 3rd string job (And losing that fight) has to be an ego blow.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 17, 2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• But with the Angry Tortoises he'll have a shot...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, he’ll fight for the starting job there, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X