Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Sons? Ahh Daughters
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• GFY
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Go Fast Yamaha?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Die
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s German for “the”.

Comment

• Murder
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• KYR and STFU....

and since its been a while....

Illegal kick.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ESPN All-American team.

Comment

• UAB loses by 20 or more tonight. Up, up, up!

Comment

• Love that tout!

Comment

• I miss Sporticus like an abscessed tooth.

Comment

• But, really, bet Canes, lay the points. Trust me. It will be ugly. Easy money.

Comment

• UP, UP, UP!

Comment

• 17 was a few short of the 20 I predicted, but a cover is a cover.

Miami had nearly 500 yards of offense to UAB’s 285, but Miami kept shooting themselves in the foot, lotta points left on the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X