Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the Cards over the Reds on the ML today.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The only thing worse than HennyAlum and PunAlum is SportiAlum. Well, and AlabamAlum.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Henny? You take that back, motherfucker! The only thing worse than Henny is Irish whiskey.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          The only thing worse than HennyAlum and PunAlum is SportiAlum. Well, and AlabamAlum.
          Seconded
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The ACC except for Clemson is complete trash.

Comment

• For a half decade and running.

Comment

• They really need FSU, Miami, and VaTech to get decent again.

Comment

• Bama adds a couple of 3-stars which gives us #1 for the time being but drops us below 94. Horrible.

In order to create the most comprehensive Team Recruiting Ranking without any notion of bias, 247Sports Team Recruiting Ranking is solely based on the 247Sports Composite Rating.

Comment

• Like the Dodgers and the Falcons today.

Comment

• UP UP UP!

Comment

• Make It Rain Reaction GIF

Comment

• Went 4-1 on CFB and 2-2 on baseball yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Like the Dodgers and the Falcons today.
                            1-1.

Like the Reds and Steelers today.

Comment

• Please stop.

FYI, Ohio State dropped from #2 out of the AP Poll. Largest drop in history. Fair. They're not that good. And Alumicus keeps touting them as some sort of viable challenger to UAT and Dabo. An unranked team. Idiot.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will continue to talk about sports gambling. I am up $645.50 this year. Modest, sure, but my goal is to get my winnings up to $2500 or so in case Bama and Ohio State get to play. Then I will take it all and bet on the Bucknuts. Every penny. With those winnings I will buy a Vespa scooter and drive it to Columbus and take a shit on the Horseshoe in protest of the BigTen quitting and then un-quitting and stealing Bama glory. I will then drive my Vespa to Ogallala and have the 12th best wings in central Nebraska. I will then set the Vespa on fire and send it over the guardrail into the South Platte River before taking a Southwest flight, (a flight that inexplicably has a layover at Midway) back to BHM.

Comment

Working...
                                X