Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Ted Fucks Ukuleles?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• awful
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stupid Tractor Fuckers like ketchUp-drenched wings

Comment

• DSL, woof. That makes Andrew Dice Clay look clever in
          comparison.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It makes LunaFreak look like a genius.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The awful joke is the point, you inglorious, insufferable clods. Did you learn nothing of the theater or of art whilst in school?

No, I imagine not. Too busy taking remedial algebra for the 3rd time.

Comment

• You’re the Shecky Greene of the forum, no doubt.

Comment

• DSL is on his 3rd Seasion IPA. The 4.3% is really starting to show.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• *BURP*

Blatz, once produced for his Royal Highness, the Crown Prince of Bukovina, is sterner stuff than that

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      You’re the Shecky Greene of the forum, no doubt.
                      I was going to say Totie Fields, but Shecky works also ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I had to google both those people because I'm not 85 years old

I expect Hanni to stomp in and declare that Chaplin and Buster Keaton ruined comedy and that John Bunny was the greatest of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          I had to google both those people because I'm not 85 years old

I expect Hanni to stomp in and declare that Chaplin and Buster Keaton ruined comedy and that John Bunny was the greatest of all time.
                          You called me Buddy Hackett once. Buddy Hackett was born before Skecky Greene and Totie Fields.

F. Take a seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Game tonight on espn. Take UAB -7.
                            UP, UP, UP!

Comment

• Middle Tennessee +6.5 vs Texas-San Antonio tonight.

I like UTSA. Haven’t bet on it yet, though.

Comment

• For this first time this year, actually excited to watch college football with the SEC back. (+ given crappy weather today, a pandemic).

#5 Florida @ Ole Miss (Lane Kiffin!) - 12pm
                                #23 Kentucky @ #8 Auburn - 12pm
                                Mississippi State (BEST HEAD COACH IN COLLEGE) @ #6 LSU - 3:30pm
                                #16 Tennessee @ South Carolina - 7:30pm
                                Other games
                                #8 Texas @ Texas Tech - 3:30pm
                                #22 Army @ #14 Cincinnati - 3:30pm
                                Florida State @ #12 Miami - 7:30pm

Everything else is kind of meh. Bama and Georgia get cupcakes today.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X