Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU in danger...
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ole Miss had 651 total yards against Florida? Lane’s offense and play calling will be problematic.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kentucky will be good enougj to win 6 games in the SEC maybe but they need better QB and WR play.

Comment

• Agreed. They played tough for 3 quarters and had a legit TD taken off the board by the refs. In the end, Auburn’s talent and depth sank them.

Comment

• #4 Georgia in trouble vs Arkansas.
            Arkansas 10, Georgia 5 early in the 3rd Q. Let’s go Arkansas and your new head coach that I refuse to learn the name of!

Didn’t realize Feleipi Franks transferred to Arkansas.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• of course Georgia scores 22 straight points that fast to put the game away.

Oh well... at least TEXAS is in trouble.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• LSU also in trouble but seems to be pulling out of it.

Comment

• Georgia just had better talent. Arkansas gave them all they could handle for a half, but it was just a matter of time.

A local kid, Kris Abrams-Draine is a the Missouri punt returner. A year ahead of my son in school. He was the Alabama Mr Football runner up last year and probably would have won the award if he didn't get injured in the state championship game. He is a hell of a football player, but since he is the punt returner, we probably won't see him tonight
                  Last edited by CGVT; September 26, 2020, 06:10 PM.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Najee Harris is still at ‘Bama. Did he end up as a bit of a disappointment?

Comment

• No. Not at all. 1200 yards last year and averages nearly 6 yards per carry in the SEC. Passed Eddie Lacy in career yards today.

Comment

• We wanted him really badly but I haven’t heard much about him since then.

Comment

• Najee has 2,475 career yards on 404 carries for 6.1 ypc and 23 rushing TDs coupled with 39 receptions for 364 yards and 7 receiving TDs. Which is 2,839 total yards and 30 total TDs with 9 regular season games left to play.
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 26, 2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            SEC football this weekend. Just the best of times. Don’t like any of the dogs to cover except MSU. All times central.

#23 Kentucky at #8 Auburn. 11am. Auburn -7.5. Auburn covers.

#5 Florida at Ole Miss. 11am. Florida - 15. Florida covers.

MissState at #6 LSU. 2:30pm. LSU -16. Take MSU and the points.

#4 Georgia at Arkansas. 3pm. UGA -26. Georgia covers.

#16 Tennessee at SoCar. 6:30pm. Vols -3.5. Tennessee covers.

Vandy at #10 Texas A&M. 6:30pm. Aggies -30.5. aTm covers.

#2 Alabama at Missouri. 6pm. Bama -27. Bama covers.

5-2 today:

#23 Kentucky at #8 Auburn. 11am. Auburn -7.5. Auburn covers.

#5 Florida at Ole Miss. 11am. Florida - 15. Florida covers.

MissState at #6 LSU. 2:30pm. LSU -16. Take MSU and the points.

#4 Georgia at Arkansas. 3pm. UGA -26. Georgia covers.

#16 Tennessee at SoCar. 6:30pm. Vols -3.5. Tennessee covers.

Vandy at #10 Texas A&M. 6:30pm. Aggies -30.5. aTm covers.

#2 Alabama at Missouri. 6pm. Bama -27. Bama covers

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              2,475 career yards on 404 carries for 6.1 ypc and 23 rushing TDs coupled with 39 receptions for 364 yards and 7 receiving TDs. Which is 2,839 total yards and 30 total TDs with 9 regular season games left to play.
                              Najee, barring injury, should end up 5th or 6th in all-time rushing yards at Bama. If he's not a 1st round draft pick this next year, I will be shocked.

Comment

• Ranking the undefeated SEC. They aren’t really ranked solely on yesterday’s performance. But rather, yesterday’s performance and upside potential.

1. Alabama. Pedestrian effort at Mizzou. Never got the sense that Bama was in any danger and we played 65 of the 70 players on the travel squad. Offense bogged down some and the D looked much better except for some ridiculous drive-saving penalties. Let Mizzou score with 4 seconds left and the third string in to make this look more respectable for the Tigers. Up next: TAMU.

2. Georgia. Make no mistake: Georgia looked like dogshit for almost 3 quarters before they exploded. But I get the feeling they are more their second half performance than their first. Up next: Auburn.

3. Florida. Lane Kiffen’s offense absolutely torched Florida’s defense between the 20’s. But Lane is gonna do that to a lot of teams. Up next: South Carolina.

4. TAMU. Did not look good against Vandy, but the Dores can play tough in losing efforts and this was a first game. I think they’ll give Bama some trouble this week. Up next: at Alabama.

5. Auburn. Wore down a tough Kentucky squad. Up next: at Georgia

6. Tennessee. I think the Vols are solid. Up next: Missouri.

7. Mississippi State. Beat LSU. Impressive outing. This was a game I bet with real money. Thought the line was way too high, but I was expecting the Tigers to win a close one as opposed to losing by double digits. Up next: Arkansas.
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 27, 2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X