Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, it was Vandy. Here’s a link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....game-postponed
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I would always tweak the offender with a little whistle on the drive home when the car got quiet. That was more hurtful than buying dinner and beers...
      Oh, I had to buy dinner and beers too. They didn't let that little tradition slide. They hit my credit card real hard that night. I didn't make a penny with the measly $60 game fee.

Fortunately, my IW didn't have an effect on who won the game.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well I lost $500 on the OVER! I’ve been looking for you for years!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Oh, I had to buy dinner and beers too. They didn't let that little tradition slide. They hit my credit card real hard that night. I didn't make a penny with the measly $60 game fee.

Fortunately, my IW didn't have an effect on who won the game.
          You got off easy bub.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Florida pauses football activity due to an uptick in Covid-19 positives.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pretty big game being canceled if Florida can't play

Comment

• Yeah. The whole “anyone who was been near the positive” protocol is problematic.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• wonder if dan is rethinking his pack the swamp comment. pack the swamp then pack the ER i guess

Comment

• I was surprised to hear that Florida would allow a full stadium. Maybe Jeff can provide some insight about why that could (or could have) happened.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        wonder if dan is rethinking his pack the swamp comment. pack the swamp then pack the ER i guess
                        Yeah, that diatribe didn’t age well.

Comment

• Florida-LSU officially postponed. Positive tests grew from 5 to 19 this morning including a couple assistant coaches

Comment

• Also Ole Miss may have an outbreak now too. Kiffin's not saying how many, just that as of TODAY they could still play.

Comment

• I wish the Bama-Georgia game was postponed. Would give us time to fire Pete Golding.

Comment

• Saban has Covid. (So does our AD, Byrne).

Comment

Working...
                                X