Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Saban has Covid. (So does our AD, Byrne).
    He is human after all.

Seriously though prayers to them both. The Nick isn't a young man...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He is asymptotic at present.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Saban with Covid and Wright has already been rocked in the first inning. What a day.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sark will be acting HC for the Geirgia game, lol.

Comment

• If it can be played. Saban is in contact with all players. Will contact precautions cancel the game?

Comment

• And Wright continues to get pummeled in the 1st. It’s now 5-0.

Comment

• lmao...6-0.

Comment

• I know we have no one to put in, but you gotta pull him.

Comment

• And now he is being pulled. What a horrible day.

Comment

• Fuckin' Braves
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 7-0.

Honestly, now that I think about it, we should have left Wright on all 9 innings. Sure, we would have lost 35-2 or whatever, but at least we could rest the bullpen. As it is, we’re gonna tax the bullpen and still lose by 15 runs.

Comment

• Some balls have been hit hard. Braves can easily rally.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Underrated dongshot—Dodgers are visitors. Braves get to pitch all 9!

Comment

• Hey, I’m up 11, I know — I’ll walk the first two batters! Lol. Here come the Braves!

Comment

Working...
                                X