Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would not shock me to see the Bama-UGA game postponed. Saban has been in contact with every player we have. Tomorrow’s tests could be crazy high.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jeff-

In my despair about Saban having Covid, I mindlessly posted Braves shit here. Feel free to move them to the appropriate thread or delete them or whatever.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• the president

the best coach in the country

the #1 golfer

covid didn't spare anybody this week

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Would not shock me to see the Bama-UGA game postponed. Saban has been in contact with every player we have. Tomorrow’s tests could be crazy high.
          Or, Coach Saban could have had a false positive test. He took another test later in the day.

Hope for the best.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Both tests were positive.

Comment

• Saban tested negative for COVID today. DAFUQ is this? Two day recovery? Must have been a false positive on Wednesday... otherwise, I don't get it.

... whatever. At least the best college football game prior to B10 season won't be cancelled.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Athens mafia had the first two tests doctored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Saban tested negative for COVID today. DAFUQ is this? Two day recovery? Must have been a false positive on Wednesday... otherwise, I don't get it.

... whatever. At least the best college football game prior to B10 season won't be cancelled.
                  Testing is complicated. I have no idea what product Alabama's Athletic Department is using. Testing protocols include a screening test (it's important to know what they are using but it's not likely to be an RT/PCR test) followed by a confirmatory test - an RT/PCR test. A possible test result with the RT/PCR tests are "ambiguous." Then you're compelled to do a retest. That's what probably happened here.

Other possible outcomes include a rapid test spot-lighting a protein of the common cold coronavirus. That can happen and it's why you do a confirmatory RT/PCR test and repeat the test if the first one produces an ambiguous results
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Some clarification ....... the SEC's testing protocol, if it's accurate, is crazy. Not sure they have this right????

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The tests have a high false positive. He no more has Covid-19 than I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Saban tested negative for COVID today. DAFUQ is this? Two day recovery? Must have been a false positive on Wednesday... otherwise, I don't get it.

I'm wondering the same thing. And not just regarding Saban, but Trump and some others as well. In the early days of Covid, people were locked down for a minimum of 14 days. There were people here in our area that were fighting Covid for 2 months after being infected.

Now, we have people testing positive on Monday, and going back to work on Saturday? Trump tested positive on a Thursday, and "tested negative" on the following Tuesday?

I'm not a tin-hat guy, but what is going on here?

Edit: And please, I don't want anyone to assume that I WANT people to get Covid. If they are negative after being tested positive, I say that's great news. Trump had symptoms, hence his visit to Walter Reed. Yet, he tested negative less than a week later?

And for AlabamAlum: .. I hope Coach Saban is on the sideline for tomorrow's game. This isn't a 'sports' thing for me.
                        Last edited by lineygoblue; October 16, 2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• I hope we postpone. We’re not ready
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 16, 2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Saban tested negative again yesterday. That’s two negatives in a row and he took a third test this morning. The result is expected this afternoon and if it’s negative, he’ll be on the sideline coaching tonight.

Comment

• I hope he's coaching tonight on the sidelines.

Comment

• He was cleared.

Comment

Working...
                                X