Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More BigTen teams in the Top 25 than SEC teams.

Fuckin’ BigTen bias...

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Coastal Carolina...heh

Comment

• FWIW, I think Alabama is more than 20 points better than Tennessee; however, the Vols are coming off an embarrassing loss and I think Pruitt will have them fired up, Bama is coming off a big win and we usually have a letdown, Pruitt was a longtime assistant and knows the staff and most of the players, and finally, it’s at Knoxville.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And we still have holes in the D. Look for a 40-24 kinda game. It will be tight at half.

Comment

• Mr. Sandbag...bring me some sand...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Honestly, Alabama isn’t gonna run into trouble until we face a good QB who can run when needed, but looks to drop accurate passes on crossing routes and screens first. When we face that, we will lose. The problem with Georgia’s Thurston Howell III is he could not run well which allowed us to cover the receivers with an extra man as opposed to devoting a spy to stop him from running at will.

Justin Fields will be kryptonite to Bama’s D. A lot like Ole Miss’ Matt Corral was. The thing is, OSU has a better supporting offensive cast and a world class D.

Comment

• The fact that Kirby chose Fromm over Fields until Justin got fed up and transferred still makes me smile.

That xfer will come back to bite me, though, but at least not at the hands of Kirby.

Comment

• I'm not sure that only beating Ohio State 32-8 is actually "biting" you, but it'll definitely be somewhat humiliating.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We aren’t Clemson - which is the only team that’s got the front seven to hang with Ohio State this year.

Comment

• Just watched Georgia vs. Bama. Georgia didn’t run it enough. Only 24 non QB carries (for 5.5 ypc) vs 40 passes and 6 QB runs.

Comment

• Agreed. We drop 6 in coverage to cover our glaring weaknesses.

Comment

• Super Bowl Winner plays Clemson-Bammer winner.

CFB Champ will be -5 fave
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Would love that and our I will give us s shot, but It’ll be Clemson-OSU. We have real holes in the D.

Comment

• Alabama-Tennessee week. Bama going for 14-straight wins (15 outta the last 16).

Average score of those 13-straight wins: 38-13. Let’s hope it continues.

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X